Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hellbent

Pic Of The Day

Damn, some of these pic of the days are awesome. Could whoever manages the pic of the day section give credit of the person who sent in the pic and some history behind it? For example, who sent in knee deep in the sand? Who made that? etc... Who sent in this doom scene? Is it what id used to make e1 sky? Is it a coincidence? What part of the world was that pic taken from? who took the pic? etc. etc. I mean, this only seems natural for these kind of questions to be answered when it might be fathomable such questions would arise. Surely I'm not the only one who wants to know! I mean, that "seems familiar" pic is just so damn cool. I really would like to know the answers to all the questions I posed here if anyone knows.

Guest Fanatic

I would too. :)

What if clicking the pic link brought up another html dealie with the sent from and about type of info?

It wouldn't clutter the main page, and those that are interested can get details.

Does DOOM World save the pic of the day (historical archives)?

Guest Duke Nukem

Yes, i also agree

Hellbent said:

What part of the world was that pic taken from?

China has landscapes that are virtually identical to that in the pic of the day (i.e., wooded hills in those shapes, terraced rice fields).