Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Peter Heinemann

Deleted

Those bastards! What kind of cruel S.0.B. would kick such a great guy as Peter Heinemann? I've never seen you be mean to a single person. WTF?????

Aaww, thank you. No, it was my fault. I posted a description and link to ebay auctions about reaper miniatures and this actually IS spam. Its all not so serious.

I call that news myself. Some doomers might be interested in something like that. I don't know why some would consider that spam.

I found this Reaper miniatures auction on ebay and since I have the offered miniatures already many times, I would like to give the links to you and wish you good luck.

But please keep in mind that I have nothing to do with this auction and I am not responsible for anything...

Sellers descriptions:

The 1st pack are 2 Heavy Weapons Dudes, the 2nd contains a Pain Elemental, the 3rd contains a Cacodemon, and the 4th are 3 Zombie Marines with shotguns.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=516325571

Ends Dec-08-00 21:37:41 PST

The 1st pack is a Pain Elemental, the 2nd contains a Revenant, the 3rd contains a Mancubus, and the 4th are 3 Zombie Marines with shotguns.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=516320597

Ends Dec-08-00 21:28:11 PST

One pack is now at $ 3.00, the other at $2.00!

Stphrz said:

I call that news myself. Some doomers might be interested in something like that. I don't know why some would consider that spam.

Saw the post, went and had a shuftie as it interested me, can't see no harm in it :(

'Course not. Sometimes I just don't understand Doomers. They can be so...so anal :P

Hehe, I figured my message would be deleted. But you have to admit, the site was fucked up. Who would do stuff like that?? What is the moral of killiong someone?? Just think about dieing yourself, that's a terrible thought, and no-matter how bad I hated the person, I would never kill! Only a Phsyco would kill...Hmmm, I guess that explanes it.

Peter Heinemann said:

Aaww, thank you. No, it was my fault. I posted a description and link to ebay auctions about reaper miniatures and this actually IS spam. Its all not so serious.

Kicked, or banned?

Only kicked, I just entered again some minutes later. But this is all not so serious :-). #Doom and #Doomworld were empty when I entered and my "monster-message" must have caused the "spam red alert" :-)

I did not bid for the miniatures since I already have them. The final bid was at $16.00 for each set of 4 packs.