Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MaCvILeWhOrE

SIR FRAGSOLOT ! please respond to this ok?

I havent heard from you in like 3 weeks d00d, are you still alive? and if you are, why havent you responded to my email? i sent you the mp3s and they got there d00d, so wtf? are you just completly giving up here?

I need to know you can't leave me in the dark forever so please tell me whatz goin on d00d.

I haven't been in my e-mail because I'm being constantly spammed. I did get the mp3s. I'm in the process of getting sprites out of the rom, so the graphics are progressing. Sorry for not responding, but I get 2 useful e-mails a day and 65 spam e-mails.

Sir Fragsalot said:

I haven't been in my e-mail because I'm being constantly spammed. I did get the mp3s. I'm in the process of getting sprites out of the rom, so the graphics are progressing. Sorry for not responding, but I get 2 useful e-mails a day and 65 spam e-mails.

k sweetness, i got some perfect sounds for the revanant if you want me to send them to you, also an awesome spider mastermind seeing you sound, it will scare the shit out of you.

Fodders, we have to comunicate like this, cuz we cant get a site, and we are the only 2 guys doing the project, ok?So don't be mister jumping-to-conclusions-cuz-i-fodders ok?

By the way if anyone wants to become a member of our project just post on doomworld ok?and you gotta be able to do stuff.ok?

With more people we can get this sweet project done alot faster d00dz ok?

Guest Duke Nukem
MACVILEWHORE said:

k sweetness, i got some perfect sounds for the revanant if you want me to send them to you, also an awesome spider mastermind seeing you sound, it will scare the shit out of you.

Fodders, we have to comunicate like this, cuz we cant get a site, and we are the only 2 guys doing the project, ok?So don't be mister jumping-to-conclusions-cuz-i-fodders ok?

By the way if anyone wants to become a member of our project just post on doomworld ok?and you gotta be able to do stuff.ok?

DONT TALK TO MAH DAWG FOD LIKE DAT BIATCH.

p.s.im looking forward to your tc.

MACVILEWHORE said:

:)

Guest pickle_hammer
Sir Fragsalot said:

How would YOU like to have 100+ e-mail messages per day? Would you enjoy accessing your e-mail?

liar! hehehe I checked your email and you only get 2 emails a day, both junk (thanks to me for subscribing you). You get 1 USEFUL EMAIL A MONTH! THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE!!! WE HAVE A LIAR HERE!!!