Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Whoa, that snow thing is pimp!

Hey, whoever made that snow thing rocks! That looks sweet!
Perfect thing to make snow too :) Another cool "snow effect" could be like the arch-viles fire, or some type of flaming ball, hehe.

Doesn't that Megasphere snow just put you in a Christmassy mood. I suddenly have a strange urge to (gasp) sing. Stand back, this could be worse than a BFG at point-blank range. Here goes nothing:

Jingle bells, shotgun shells, killing all the way
Oh what fun it is to frag from a rocket-powered sleigh.

Well thankyou, thankyouverymuch. It's a good thing you weren't here to hear that, or else I would have gibbed the entire audience with my singing, and I really don't feel like cleaning up any messes right now.

Guest Ahab

It is pretty cool though the "snow" is nothing more than Soul Spheres.

geekmarine said:

Doesn't that Megasphere snow just put you in a Christmassy mood. I suddenly have a strange urge to (gasp) sing. Stand back, this could be worse than a BFG at point-blank range. Here goes nothing:

Jingle bells, shotgun shells, killing all the way
Oh what fun it is to frag from a rocket-powered sleigh.

Well thankyou, thankyouverymuch. It's a good thing you weren't here to hear that, or else I would have gibbed the entire audience with my singing, and I really don't feel like cleaning up any messes right now.

> Jingle bells, shotgun shells, killing all the way
> Oh what fun it is to frag from a rocket-powered sleigh.

*rofl* This was a good one :-)

Guest Daemoneon
Ahab said:

It is pretty cool though the "snow" is nothing more than Soul Spheres.

It is pretty damn cool, I wonder if it was Jscript or something.
If you're feeling in a real christmas-y mood, try playing this way-cool TC: Christmas Doom (for Doom 2). I'll try having the URL for it up ASAP.
Found it:
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/idgames/themes/xmas/h2h-xmas.zip
Enjoy, I know I will.

Yeah, it's Java alright. I even checked the Source of the page. Just click the "View" button on your browser, the click on "Source", and a text box {notepad} will apear showing all the HTML code in the page your on {Doomworld}.

TheProphet said:

> Jingle bells, shotgun shells, killing all the way
> Oh what fun it is to frag from a rocket-powered sleigh.

*rofl* This was a good one :-)

I thought my 12 nights of Christmas song was way better :P

A - lost soul in a dead tree. heheh :)

Well, yes, I guess one would have to say yours was better (no I'm not being sarcastic) since I only did one part of a short song while it must have taken you a while to do the entire 12 days of Doom. Nice job, I'm going to print off a copy and show it to my friends, who will probably laugh at the fact that I still play Doom.

Guest Daemoneon
Jeremy said:

Yeah, it's Java alright. I even checked the Source of the page. Just click the "View" button on your browser, the click on "Source", and a text box {notepad} will apear showing all the HTML code in the page your on {Doomworld}.

Nailer! I completely forgot about my view source button. I guess I haven't written in HTML (though it's not really a programming language) in a while. Thanks, though.