Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ahab

Bah! Respond anyway!!!

Guest Ahab

I'm just wondering about something related to Doom: Why are all thedemons against you? What I mean is, why do they want kill you and only you? I know, I know, stupid question, but I'm just curious.

BAH! The deamons want to destroy all humans and take over earth, not just kill you. ...Why did I bother answering?

Guest God of Damn

I dunno why would "DEMONS" be against us??? I always thought
they were cuddly lil creatures that just wanted someone to hold
and love. I mean sure they spawn from the "ICON OF SIN" but
what significance does that have?? And ya why would they just
want to kill you? Why don't they kill all those other Humans
that we see so much of in Doom. I hope they change this in Doom3!

Guest Daemoneon

Hey, check it out. That's cool. I see a demon tearing an imp to shreds. Why, you ask? Because the stupid imp hit the demon instead of me. For the most part, the different divisions of demons in Doom hate each other almost as much as they hate you, so it's not uncommon to see, say, a Cacodemon fighting a Revenant. You can get the Revenant into a fight with almost any monster, just use it's homing missles to your advantage by running behind another monster and watch the fireworks. When you think about it, the Revenant is a pretty wussy monster, even though it's sounds might scare the living crap out of you the first time you hear it. But, anyway, having monsters fight each other instead of you saves not only health, but time and ammo. I sometimes only had the chainsaw and fist at my disposal, so instead of freaking out, I just ran a circle around a large group of various monsters until they started hitting each other, then stood back and watched, and then ran right into the middle after the former humans were dead and dropped their ammo; after that was said and done (took me longer to describe it than to actually do it) I proceeded to get in close to each monster I fired at, so nothing would miss, and then pull back immediately so as not to be caught in the monster's wraith. Kinda dangerous strategy, but extremely fun to pull off. Try completing a couple of large levels that way, guranteed you'll be proud of yourself if you pull it off without having to save or load.

Guest pickle_hammer

there are demons in doom? oh do you mean the angry people?

God of Damn said:

I dunno why would "DEMONS" be against us??? I always thought
they were cuddly lil creatures that just wanted someone to hold
and love. I mean sure they spawn from the "ICON OF SIN" but
what significance does that have?? And ya why would they just
want to kill you? Why don't they kill all those other Humans
that we see so much of in Doom. I hope they change this in Doom3!

Uhh, the "Humans we see so much of in doom" are already dead if you look really closely. (not recomended without godmode). Technically, they are demons.