Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

I Need Heretic shit!!

What? Oh oh, wrong title.
I was gonna ask for help on tables, but i'll do it someday...
Anyway, just going to tell you...wow, it's amazing...Im making a "real" mod for DooM! I dont wanna spoil it, but it will shortly be here.

Ne way, my point was, does anyone know where I can find all the sprites from Heretic {and or Hexen}??

maybe if you look in heretic or hexen you may find soemthing along the lines of all of the sprites for the registered game...just a thought. probably a bad one , oh what was i thinking?

Jeremy said:

Ne way, my point was, does anyone know where I can find all the sprites from Heretic {and or Hexen}??

I think he was referring about some site like the one that came up a few weeks ago that had all of the doom, doom2, and Duke3d graphics on it. He is looking for one that has all the sprites from hexen/heretic.

Well, I would help but I only have the shareware version of heretic (and the much more disappoing hexen demo).

About tables, open up netscape navigator and use it's composer to make the tables. Doesn't everyone use NNC? or were they suckered into actually buying something (hahaha! I laugh at those who spent money!)