Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Test-0

Hey, while I'm at it... :)

I guess today was my day to slap stuff on my page, cauz I just scaned in a bunch of pages I've drawn, from new/old monsters and levels that never started/finished, and even some stuff that's just there. :)

Check it out here:

http://members.nbci.com/korin_dos/Doompics/

No html page, so nothing cluttering up the place. Just klick on a gif and vola, it's there. :)

And now, what this stuff is. First of all, Morbid and TackoDemon are both creatures that I thought of doing at somepoint, but never got around to it. Also, a bunch of things with Map in their names are maps that I haven't done, and just drew, or just sketches of maps while I was bored. Also got a weapons replacement page, never done other then drawing them. I personally like the way the Chaingun looks (the one with 4 next to it. :). I forget what else. Oh well, if anyone likes this stuff, I got loads of it stuffed in my school books, dressers, and whatnot, so if you want I can put more up. =)

Well, bye again! :^)

Test-0

It's nice to see such a simple page. People with slow computers can view your stuff.

I looked at all your pics, and how about making an md2 of that skeleton demon? C'mon, you know you want to.