Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zman

dooom and 3d and art :)

Guest zman

hey ya'll
i'm a 3d artist. i do 3d art of games as a hobby
(u can checkout my old page here http://beyond.fsgs.com/features/art.shtml )

anyway i'v decided to make some coool doom 3d art
what i need is some refference (concept art,drawings,sketches,good screenshots etc') so i could base my modeling on more then just a 40x56 pixels image.

also if u know where i could find some 3d models ( in any format ) related to doom it would help alot to have a 3d view at stuff.

if ya help me out i could post soem coool 3d doom renders ;)
thnx
zman

ok there is alot for doom, extract some images from the main wad file. also as for 3d models of the doom enemies there are all of them in the md2 format for zdoomgl. just poke around this page a biut to find the link, had to reformat my hard drvive so i lost all my book marks

Concept art? I'll do some if you like. I can even get more shots of my Demon model if you like (unfortnetly, can't export or compile it as it's just wayyy to messy ;). :)

It would give me something to do. =^)

Test-0

Guest destROYer

Uhh, hey
sorry i didnt reply to your last email, but yesterday I found a bunch of stuff for you, do you have ICQ or use an IRC client?
or should I just email the stuff to you?

Sir Fragsalot said:

Hey Seph, why'd you switch usernames? Did you forget your password or something? I mean, I've reformatted once or twice, but I still kept my username.

i switched cause i could not find my password also my email was not working for a wile. so it just got a new profile instead. every thing is working but i am pissed cause i lost the levels i was working on for half-life