Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Adragan

Strife Editing: A Myth?

Guest Adragan

Okay, I've been wondering if there's an editor for Strife. Correction, An editor that supports ALL of Strife's features..?

I tried DEEPSea awhile back but it just doesn't measure up to what I'm used to. (DCK go figure!) Are the makers of DCK ever going to work on Strife as well..?

Guest Firebrandt

I doubt Ben Morris has any plans to make a Strife compatible DCK considering he is currently working on Half-Life 2. :)

Plus the fact that he says he lost the source code...

Half Life 2???
Made by a company, or, or just a MOD, or what!?? Sounds good to me either way. I hope the box has a red tint to it {They already did green and orange}

Apparently Wintex 4.3 has an option to edit strife, but I have never tried it (since I have never got my hands on strife before)

Is there a strife demo/shareware out there?

Guest David A
Jeremy said:

Half Life 2???
Made by a company, or, or just a MOD, or what!?? Sounds good to me either way. I hope the box has a red tint to it {They already did green and orange}

Ben Morris works for Valve nowadays. He made that World Craft HL map editor.

Guest Adragan
sirgalahadwizar said:

Apparently Wintex 4.3 has an option to edit strife, but I have never tried it (since I have never got my hands on strife before)

Is there a strife demo/shareware out there?

Yeah, I have WinTex haven't tried it on Strife just yet tho. As far as I know there is a ShareWare tho I'll be danged if I know where. I was lucky, My roomate had a copy of the Strife 1.0 CD that he gave me since he couldn't run it. (Computer was TOO fast or something..)