• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

::To: Zman, Chaos Crew, and Macvilewhore ::

To: Zman.
~~~~
Dude! That 3D-render RULES!!! Do more! Thats like, kick ass! Try to do some that show detial in the Cyberdemon, that would be cool. Man, I cant wait till you finish your site. If you want, after finishing you page, you can submit your work to my fan art page, www.doomgalaxy.com {upon entering, click on the fan art button}. -Jeremy
~~~~

To: Chaos Crew and Macvilewhore.
~~~~
Ok, I have been thinking about both of your tow really awsome projects {Phobos anomaly, and DooMII-64}, and I was thinking about the sky. The origianl DooM sky sucks ass. I think it would be cool to have a sky that takes place during the nite. The sky would be dark with stars, and small mountains way back, but the rooms would be lit up by artificial light {lamps}, and by all the stars that fill the night sky. I also thought of a neat way for moving clouds with the background. See, you have a level, surrounded by giant walls {of course}, and just beyond the border wall, there would be a wall with the night sky texture, and above the whole level would by a scrolling ceiling with a picture of the view of below a dark cloud.

Uhm...The end.

Skies on walls look like crap, 'caus they don't parallax scroll (or whatever it's called).

Skyboxes! :)

Guest zman

thnx
it will take a while cause i do the designing and planning and actual artwork ....
i have this guy who is supposed to help me with the code but he's been away for a while now !
so i'm kinda stuck :(

I'm waiting for the new version of ZDoom to come out (a non-beta version) and then I'm going to figure out a way to get Doom64's sky to look nicer with a skybox.