Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Beholders

First of, Beholders are NOT legendary creatures. They were made up for D&D. It's like that idiot who said that that HP Lovecraft (Shub-Niggurath, the Elder World, etc) stuff is real; it's not, he invented it all you frad.

Whereas things like the Medusa, Cyclops, Dragons, the Minotaur, Wyverns, Roks, etc ARE legendary creatures, as they are entrenched in the myths of various cultures (most of them Greek).

If you still think that Beholders are legendary creatures, here's another one for you: the Idiot-consumer. Look out, it's coming for you!

Half of your post is right, but let me tell you this. HP. LoveCraft might have added stuff to it, but most certainly DID NOT make up that stuff. No he did'nt, and I don't care if you flame me, Becuase I KNOW that he didn't.

Jeremy said:

Half of your post is right, but let me tell you this. HP. LoveCraft might have added stuff to it, but most certainly DID NOT make up that stuff. No he did'nt, and I don't care if you flame me, Becuase I KNOW that he didn't.

And exactly what culture(s) believed in the stuff he uses in his books?

Guest Duke Nukem
fodders said:

And Santa is coming on x-mas night :)

Hey. dont be dissin my dawg santa. he will be here

Guest Dream Destroyer
NiGHTMARE said:

HP Lovecrafts stuff is based on the Necrocomicon. (hope I spelt it right). Otherwise known as the book of the dead. A book that was originally wrote with human blood and bound in flesh.

NiGHTMARE said:

Dream Destroyer is correct. Exactly correct. HP Love Craft got all of his ideas from the Necrocomicon Belief's. They are older than the Wiccan, or most other supposedly "satanic" group.

Duke Nukem said:

Hey. dont be dissin my dawg santa. he will be here

Only if you have been VERY good ALL year