Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Linguica ! WE WANT THE OLD CS DOOM BACK !

Recommended Posts

Guest s999cop

LInguica , would you post back the old version of cs doom on the page?

Because it is worse than the old one, the old one seems much cooler than the new one !

Adventage/disadventage for old cs :
1) more bugs, but easier to fire, because the new cs has a fire problem , always happen!
2) the look of new cs is too simple , old cs cooler
3) the settings ! whoever provides some gay setttings are lame. Play deathmatch with demons?! NO way

Share this post


Link to post

1. You are a cocksucking lamer shithead llama-boy time traveling
ooky mooky motherfucking smurf molesting pedo.
2. The reason they have the option to put monster in is for coop
you idiot, not regular deathmatch,you frag monsters with other
people helping you.
3. The problem you are probably talking about is LAG! Lag comes
from having a sucky connection, or from downloading too
much ahab prOn, so maybe you shouldn't be downloading nude
pics of gayhab until your done.(lol)
4. The old one was complicated, the new one is easier, only an
idiotix nut sucker like you wouldn't notice
5. What do you mean by *looks cooler*? They are both the same
damn thing you idiot they don't look any different.
6. Bow to my swwwwwwweeet coffee making pr0wess.

Nuff said :)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Dream Destroyer

Linguica is NOT GOD! He can't control the god damn project. Holy fucking IDIOTS!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest destROYer
MACVILEWHORE said:

1. You are a cocksucking lamer shithead llama-boy time traveling ooky mooky motherfucking smurf molesting pedo.

well said macvilewhore.

Share this post


Link to post
Dream Destroyer said:

Linguica is NOT GOD! He can't control the god damn project. Holy fucking IDIOTS!

we should all worship ling and build temples for him. We should name our children after him and sacrifice our pets to him.



Not why would we do that i dont believe in god(s)

Share this post


Link to post
MACVILEWHORE said:

1. You are a cocksucking lamer shithead llama-boy time traveling
ooky mooky motherfucking smurf molesting pedo.
2. The reason they have the option to put monster in is for coop
you idiot, not regular deathmatch,you frag monsters with other
people helping you.
3. The problem you are probably talking about is LAG! Lag comes
from having a sucky connection, or from downloading too
much ahab prOn, so maybe you shouldn't be downloading nude
pics of gayhab until your done.(lol)
4. The old one was complicated, the new one is easier, only an
idiotix nut sucker like you wouldn't notice
5. What do you mean by *looks cooler*? They are both the same
damn thing you idiot they don't look any different.
6. Bow to my swwwwwwweeet coffee making pr0wess.

Nuff said :)

Leave him alone you bully, the guy is new and as he got csdoom from link here he assumed its Ling de boss, his other point about dm with monsters is valid, I have seen a couple of goons running level 7 DM with monsters on and respawn in DM NOT CO_OP

Share this post


Link to post
Sephiroth said:

we should all worship ling and build temples for him. We should name our children after him and sacrifice our pets to him.



Not why would we do that i dont believe in god(s)

I registered "Linguica Rules" on AIM. I guess that's a good start ;)

Share this post


Link to post
fodders said:

Leave him alone you bully, the guy is new and as he got csdoom from link here he assumed its Ling de boss, his other point about dm with monsters is valid, I have seen a couple of goons running level 7 DM with monsters on and respawn in DM NOT CO_OP

Deathmatches WITHOUT monsters? Is EVERYBODY here nuts??

Share this post


Link to post
Guest fraggle`
Sephiroth said:

we should all worship ling and build temples for him. We should name our children after him and sacrifice our pets to him.



Not why would we do that i dont believe in god(s)

wtf? lingCult?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×