Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

Doom in movies and such

I know this has been brought up nbefore but i am going to extend on this old question. At my school we are watching some videos on a+ certification and the guy uses doom as a demo to test out many things. So here is my question what other movies, videos or TV show has doom been in. I have seen doom in Congo, and sudden death, i have seen it in a few TV shows, besides news, but i do not know there names

Once I saw part of an episode of an Australian show called Blue Heelers (A country town cop drama). In part of it, some kid installed shareware DooM 1 onto the police station computers, but it later turned out to have a virus in it.

DooM II also featured for a few seconds in another show called Fallen Angels. Some guy was chaingunning some Heavy Weapons Dudes. Mind you, he had it on PC speaker sound.

I remember seeing a site that had a DooM quiz, and the guy also had a list of movies with DooM appearences/references. I went to the site via a link in the DooMworld news. It might be in the archives for about a month or two ago.

Hey I remember seeing an episode of ER (or was it Chicago Hope) where one of the doctors was playing DOOM II on one of the hospital computers. She was on MAP01 and was hacking away at the zombies with the chainsaw. Man, I remember every detail about that, I'm really obessed.

Guest Nuno Correia
Drat said:

Mind you, he had it on PC speaker sound.

Oh my :P

geekmarine said:

Hey I remember seeing an episode of ER (or was it Chicago Hope) where one of the doctors was playing DOOM II on one of the hospital computers. She was on MAP01 and was hacking away at the zombies with the chainsaw. Man, I remember every detail about that, I'm really obessed.

It was ER.