Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

I seeketh vengeance against Templar

Tis I, the one from afar who seeks revenge for the massive downplaying of my God. Templar, you shall feel the full effect of my wrath, because thou hast talked down to God. Yes he does exist, so you are wrong in your pagan beliefs!
Muwhahahahahahaha!!!!
You should really consider accepting the Lord as your own Savior, instead of believing these pagan beliefs. I realize, of course, that you won't probably, and you will blast me out with your foul mouth and tongue, but I tried. Beware, I have told thee. Accept before it is too late. This is the true way.
Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Seeing as christianity is now over 2000 years old, surely that means that it is also pagan belief? :) Yeah, I know it's not, just trying to annoy some peeps ;)

Guest God of Damn

You have posted 2 posts about the argument, and one of them was dedicated to not getting involved in the argument. Why don't you go do your GOD a favor and go help some old ladies across the street instead of mindlessly posting your nonsense.

Guest Templar

I dont usually talk to idiots but I will make an exeption.

hahaha "accepting the lord as you saviour"
I dont need a saviour maybe you do
although you know he is nothing more than an imaginary friend because all the 'real' people pay you out all the time.

Yeah anyhow christians are annoying and gullible so I shouldn't even bother trying to help you.

"bow to lepper messiah"

Guest cacoman

ya i am a cristian(i cant spell it but i am) and well all you people are going to the firey hell except for doomboy and me and the people who except that HE IS SAVIOR. but wait didnt in doom you goto hell and destroy all the people there in doom 1

Considering that God is supposed to be all loving and full of forgiveness, he seems rather hating of non-christians and full of unforgiveness for them.

Christianity is one of the biggest forms of hypocrisy in existence.

It's a good selling point for the bible though. "Buy this book or suffer in firey agony for all eternity".

Guest destROYer

Scilence, fool. there is no god.
when you die, there is nothing, you dont even know that you are dead.

NiGHTMARE said:

Considering that God is supposed to be all loving and full of forgiveness, he seems rather hating of non-christians and full of unforgiveness for them.

It's a good selling point for the bible though. "Buy this book or suffer in firey agony for all eternity".

Well, look at it from his point of view: he created everything, gave us a handbook for life (the Bible) and people like DestROYer and Templar come in here acting like they do. What would you do? I'd probably cease their existence if I was God, you know - my own little pathetic creation daring to challenge me. Hahahahaha....

Guest Lament
NiGHTMARE said:

Seeing as christianity is now over 2000 years old, surely that means that it is also pagan belief? :) Yeah, I know it's not, just trying to annoy some peeps ;)

We're all European here, I mean _european (or western) culture_. European culture SUCKS. That's all.
Sometimes i'm so ashamed of being a part of european culture.

Oh if you didn't get it: american is also european culture :)

Guest Firebrandt
NiGHTMARE said:

Nick, forgiveness is for all those who *want* to be forgiven. If you couldn't care less, why should God?

As Lüt said, God created the world, the fact that he is willing to forgive anyone at all is due to mercy and grace, not requirement.
We all deserve to go to hell, right? Everbody sins so everybody dies, except for those who ask God for forgiveness. It's quite simple really.

I can understand what you mean though, sadly most Christian's are hypocrites. If you search for God be careful who you allow to tell you about him. The best thing to do is to actually read the bible and not assume hypocritical beliefs are based on it.

That doesn't really explain things like Roman Catholics saying that Protestants will also go to hell, seeing as they both believe in God and both "want forgiveness".

It's still hypocritical too. Basically you're saying that a mass murderer or serial rapist who goes to church and uses a confessional will end up in heaven, and someone who just doesn't believe in God, or doesn't really know what to think, or whatever, will go to hell.

destROYer said:

Scilence, fool. there is no god.
when you die, there is nothing, you dont even know that you are dead.

Everyone is afraid of death. Until it hits you. Then you never give it a second thought.

-Archie Bunker.

:)

NiGHTMARE said:

That doesn't really explain things like Roman Catholics saying that Protestants will also go to hell, seeing as they both believe in God and both "want forgiveness".

It's still hypocritical too. Basically you're saying that a mass murderer or serial rapist who goes to church and uses a confessional will end up in heaven, and someone who just doesn't believe in God, or doesn't really know what to think, or whatever, will go to hell.

Catholics don't believe that Nick. :P

Confessing your sins does not grant automatic forgiveness.
There must also be a true change in the heart.
Penance must also be served.
If you confess to a murder for example, part of your penance would be to turn yourself into the police.
If you confess to stealing something, returning what you stole and apologizing to your victim would be part of your penance.

As a Catholic, I also believe, that everyone will, at some point, before, during, or even after death come to know the truth and have the opporotunity to accept or reject God. This is supported by what's written in the bible. Of course you wouldn't know that because you've never read it in it's entirty I'll bet.

Guest Firebrandt
NiGHTMARE said:

I am saying that before God all sin is equal. Any sin makes you unworthy of being in God's presence, so any and all sin requires forgiveness. If a serial killer truely and sincerely repents and asks God for forgiveness he can be saved.

When Jesus died on the cross he died with all the sins of humanity on his shoulders, because only God himself could die for all sins and not have to suffer for eternity. The biggest possible sign of love, mercy and grace if you ask me. "Why is then not everybody forgiven?" The reason is that God wanted his creations to be more than puppets and the only way to achieve this was to give them the complete free will to choose their own path, even if that path would take them away from God. That is why you have to consciously choose to repent and ask God for forgiveness. The offer is there, it is just up to us to accept it.
You may say, how can a serial killer possibly be saved, but consider this: God is a perfect sin-less being, so logically every transgression and sin is equally damning. And just as it is equally damning it is equally in his power to forgive.

That's why a "good person" who hates God might go to hell, but a terrible sinner who repents and begs for forgiveness might not.

The fight between Catholics and Protestants is one of the biggest examples of hypocrisy, because they both claim to believe Jesus died for them and that forgiveness is the only way to salvation but yet their actions betray them. You cannot lie to God and expect to get away with it.
For the same reason you couldn't just say to God "OK, I accept your forgiveness" and then go around as if nothing has changed. Actions don't determine whether you go to Heaven or Hell but they do demonstrate to God whether you are sincere or not. This doesn't mean that you have to lead a sinless life (an impossible task) but you should at least attempt to sin as little as possible, if for no reason but to show God that you are sincere in your desire for forgiveness.

The best explanation of Hell that I ever heard was this:
"All the people who deny God in life will eventually get their wish. They will be cast into a realm in which God doesn't exist--in which they are their own gods. Yet without the wisdom of the all powerful, in a place where everyone is equally strong and immortal, they will not be able to maintain peace and order and everything is plunged into pure chaos. In all manner of speaking the damned will create their own 'HELL'."

/edit
When I mention the fight between Protestants and Catholics I don't necessarily mean that such behaviour is typical of members of either denomination (as I know several members of each church who are exemplary Christians and find the 'contest' just as hypocritical).
Also I forgot to mention that God can only forgive you your sins if you are also willing to forgive those who sin against you. It goes hand in hand.

To sum it up, I myself don't consider myself 'Christian' in the negative stereotype that is often connected to the word. I don't belong to any denomination and just take it as it says in the bible.

Guest NiCoTiNe

Jesus died at the cross to pay for all of humanity's sins, and not just the sins of those of the current times, Jesus died to forgive us for our sins - eternally, he paid for all the sins of man for every age of the world, even our day & age that had not yet happened then.

Satan is the ruler of earth. Hell is not a firey pit of pain. Hell merely means 6 feet deep underground. Heaven and Earth exist on the same planet - but different realms. If anything can be called hell, it is what we are living in now, seeing as Satan is the appointed keeper of earth.

I am a believer of god, but I am not christian, nor catholic. I have no religious affiliation.

If you read the entire bible, and fully understand it, you can closely link the events foretold to the events of our world.

When god returns to set up his kingdom on earth, in order to create heaven, I'll be the one saying - "I told you so!"

Don't flame me for my beliefs, think of me as an idiot if you will.

"That, that voice, where's it coming from? From nowhere?"

Templar said:

I dont usually talk to idiots but I will make an exeption.

hahaha "accepting the lord as you saviour"
I dont need a saviour maybe you do
although you know he is nothing more than an imaginary friend because all the 'real' people pay you out all the time.

Yeah anyhow christians are annoying and gullible so I shouldn't even bother trying to help you.

"bow to lepper messiah"

METALLICA RULES> but Jaymz wrote that song about hypocritical world leaders such as hitler. who take advantage and kill thier own kind that helped them. "send me money, send me green, heaven you will meet. make the contribution and youll get the better seat. bow to leper messiah. and i have yet to meet a non-hypocritical human being, myself included

OK, I really don't think the saying stuff like, "religion is the opiate of the masses" and "christians are hypocrites" is really a good excuse for not believing in God. I mean, both statements are true, but to believe in God doesn't require you to buy in to major established religion, does it? God IS after all separate from the church, and would still exist without it. The problems with religion are not with God, but with the corrupt leaders and followers of it. As they say, to err is human. I think that's pretty ignorant to assume that bewcause people are wrong in what they say about God, that God does not exist. Let's face it, it is impossible for ANYONE to be completely sinless, so how do you expect people to be perfect when they spread the message of God. Of course you're going to have people who take advantage of this power they have over others, and of course you'll have people who don't practice what they preach, but you should be able to look beyond that and accept that God exists anyways. Please, people, don't make a stupid mistake by rejecting God just because of your hatred for the ignorance of society.

Stphrz said:

Everyone is afraid of death. Until it hits you. Then you never give it a second thought.

-Archie Bunker.

I am not scared of death- I just don't want to be there when it happens

-Woody Allen :)

Guest God of Damn
geekmarine said:

Ok here is a definition of God

god (gd)
n.

God
A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions.

What the hell do you think is so wrong with not believing in this. I have my own views on how things work, and this God is not included in them, so what, that doesn't make anyone evil. And I seriously doubt you are going to suffer Eternal Damnation because you don't believe this. When it comes to Logic and sound reasoning, your God Is Dead.

Just like the Greek Gods that made Lightning, Rain, etc... These gods are the products of ancient people who could not fathom the truth. Of course there were a few people that were more logical and knew that these beleifs were conceived from lack of knowledge. Back then allot of them were considered idiots, but now there considered geniuses. I have heard allot of peoples perspective on God, but all of them sounded like a kid trying to explain the magic of Santa.

Guest God of Damn
NiCoTiNe said:

It is easy to say this is that, and that is this, and this is that is that is this. But if you knew what your were talking about you would be able to explain "WHY" and "HOW" your theory works in a intellectual way instead of just typing your opinions as if they were facts.

Guest NiCoTiNe
God of Damn said:

"WHY" and "HOW" your theory works in a intellectual way instead of just typing your opinions as if they were facts.

A few years back I sank into a rather deep depression, to the point of almost suicide (obvious joke at my expense - then why didn't you 'just do it')

I took the time out from sleeping and contemplating death to read the bible as a possible last resort of salvation. Up until this point I had shared the same view about God as many others do - that it is all BS.

From reading the 'good book' (it's actually a bit sketchy in places and the language is hard to comprehend, I would call it the 'not-so-bad-book') my opinions stated in my other post, are based on what I got from reading it - therefore are not typed as fact but rather as bold statements.

I don't know HOW or WHY my theory works, and I'm not exactly sure if it does, but upon reading it, it made sense then (although being souped up on 20mg of anti-depressants 2-3 times a day may have distored things) and upon recalling what I have read it still makes sense to me.

That's just my interpretation, of the situation.

I didn't mean to come off as trying to present facts to you, I just couldn't be bothered starting every sentance or paragraph with "I think..." or "I believe..."

If you ever actually read the bloody thing, you will see that it makes perfect logical sense to yourself, but is far too long-winded and complicated to explain "HOW" and "WHY".

Why would I bother typing up shit I have spun off the top of my head, not knowing what the fuck I am on about when the time taken to do such a thing could have better been spent, I don't know, jerking off?

The main reason I made that original post is because I don't understand how people can blow the bible off as the biggest load of shit ever written, if they haven't read it.

- End of Discussion.

Guest Templar

here is your god

"Immoral and cruel: turning someone into a pillar of salt for looking back, killing 50,000+ bystanders because a few looked into the Ark of the Covenant, ordering the genocide of an entire race, including all the infants and animals, and torturing people forever because of their religion. The Christian god has morals no better than those of Hitler or Stalin.

Unfair: punishing people infinitely for finite crimes, punishing people eternally and sadistically (there is no remedial value to hell, so its purpose is merely to inflict pain), holding people equally accountable to the Gospel message once they've heard it, regardless of their situation or background (or lifespan), and healing the back problems of a teary-eyed believer at a Benny Hinn crusade, while ignoring the pleas of starving children who die by the thousands every day."

Fool

Guest Templar
masterhassan said:

METALLICA RULES> but Jaymz wrote that song about hypocritical world leaders such as hitler. who take advantage and kill thier own kind that helped them. "send me money, send me green, heaven you will meet. make the contribution and youll get the better seat. bow to leper messiah. and i have yet to meet a non-hypocritical human being, myself included

"Marvel at his tricks.. Need your Sunday fix.."

Lepper Messiah is about christianity get over it

Stphrz said:

-Archie Bunker.

I wouldn't say death scares people at all. It's more about how they will die. I wouldn't be scared to die, but I'd be scared to die being hung naked in the freezing cold, or being cut in half, or slowly burning, etc.

God of Damn said:

But if you knew what your were talking about you would be able to explain "WHY" and "HOW" your theory works in a intellectual way instead of just typing your opinions as if they were facts.

Hah, a human trying to understand how God works... hahahaha! Oh man, keep 'em coming!

Really, you are amusing.

I know I said this before, but imagine giving an imp slightly better AI and asking it to explain how it came to existance. You'd probably be laughing as hard as me.

Templar said:

here is your god

"Immoral and cruel: turning someone into a pillar of salt for looking back, killing 50,000+ bystanders because a few looked into the Ark of the Covenant, ordering the genocide of an entire race, including all the infants and animals, and torturing people forever because of their religion. The Christian god has morals no better than those of Hitler or Stalin.

Unfair: punishing people infinitely for finite crimes, punishing people eternally and sadistically (there is no remedial value to hell, so its purpose is merely to inflict pain), holding people equally accountable to the Gospel message once they've heard it, regardless of their situation or background (or lifespan), and healing the back problems of a teary-eyed believer at a Benny Hinn crusade, while ignoring the pleas of starving children who die by the thousands every day."

Fool

Oooh, looks like somebody just got out of a religions class. Most of what you said was fair punishment, in the example of the pillars of salt: God says "Don't look back or you'll get turned into pillars of salt" - some idiots look back and get turned into pillars of salt. You ever see those kids who are told specifically not to stick their fingers in animals cages, do it anyways, get something bit off and then get mad at the animal? "Well if the stupid thing hadn't bit me I'd still have my 2nd finger!"

Are any crimes truly finite? No. Everything has an aftereffect that will last for eternity or until the world goes away. So some kid got killed 500 years ago - it didn't have an effect, you would say. But suppose he lived, reproduced, etc. and one of his children who would have been alive nowadays could be a genius on the verge of discovering a cure for some horrible disease (maybe idiocy, wouldn't you wish.) The same can be applied for even the smallest thing such as stealing something from a store. You have no idea what chain of events you set in action by doing anything.

Punishing people eternally and sadistically - well if you dished it out, you can take it back. I don't get it; if somebody says "Don't push that button or you'll nuke India", even though it's such a tiny little thing, I wouldn't do it. Now you've got God SPECIFICALLY telling you "These things will lead to eternal punishment". SO DON'T DO THEM! Jeez. You can't get any simpler. Plus, eternal punishment is what I'd call damn good motivation to not do whatever leads to it. It would only be unfair if he kept hell a secret.

Now tell me, do you really want God interfering with your free will? Suppose he did help all the starving children in wherever-the-heck. With God intervening in world matters left and right, you would be sitting here crying about how things COULD have been if only God hadn't been in charge of everything. You would also probably be wondering if he had ever put thoughts in your head to make you act differently than you would have without him being in control. And you would probably also have no reason to live if you knew somebody or something had complete control of you and everything you did and everywhere you went and everyone you met.

So please shut up and let people who believe in God do their thing, and you can go do yours. Now I know there's plenty of overactive Christians who go overboard spreading the word, but if you hate it, don't be the same way preaching whatever side you're on; you will be deemed just as bad by others as you deem these Christians.

Guest Templar

give up lut
god sucks ass

Guest NiCoTiNe
Templar said:

Templar is a backwards hillbilly brainless shit! Hey there's a quote for ya!

Ha! If god exists, then the bible is true. If god doesn't exist then the bible is bullshit.

I'll accept that, either way I don't care whether I rott in the ground for eternity being completely unaware of it, or whether I burn in hell. I couldn't give a fuck.

Scientific theories of the explaination of life are just as stupid and FOOLish as religion related theories. For example, you can't really know if god exists just because he says so in the bible, so what makes everything a scientist say 100% true? Scientists are human, they can fuck up too. No scientist has ACTUALLY PROVED the theory of evolution - they never found the 'missing-link', you know, the corpse of the animal that at some stage MUST have been around, the animal that is 'BIGFOOT' the creature which is the transitional phase of monkey2human.

Besides even if you don't believe in that shit, your comment, TEMPLAR, about the healing of a teary eyed believer and the ignorance to starving children falls on it's arse.

Clearly you know a bit about god stuff and what happend, although seemingly, they are but examples from the OLD TESTAMENT, after which god toned down his vengance filled ways and handed the earth realm over to satan because he felt that human nature was more suited to satan's rule (porn, snuff films, gays, guns, drugs, rape, murder,).....

Ahh fuck it, why try to explain shit to a moron?

I'm gonna laugh so hard when all the fuckwits and non-believers alike shit their pants at god's return.

Say what you like Templar, but at the end of the day, I have the bigger penis, and besides, you think that by calling me a fool that you have insulted me? Ha! Who the hell are you sunshine? You're no-one. I don't care what anyone on the internet says to me - do you know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE COMPLETE STRANGERS WHO WHICH I WILL NEVER MEET.

Oh no! Freddy Fucko from Butt-Fuck Idaho think's I'm a fool! I will surely need therapy after that!

-NiCoTinE

PS - Like me or hate me, flame me if you will, but if you think that this post is out of anger, you're wrong, I just like to get a rise out of people who's mother and father are also brother and sister.

A list of insults directed to Templar - feel free to fit them somewhere into my post that you feel comfortable with.

*Teach your mother to fuck an egg.
*Go impregnate your mom, 9 months later you'll have a new son and a brother at the same time!!! BONUS!
*I didn't know shit stuck to walls - clearly it does, I mean you managed to climb out of the abortion bucket
*Your father was a jizz-mopper in the jerk off booths at a seedy downtown strip club.
*I said PLUCK that chicken!
*May your only son become the goalie on a nudist hockey team.
*Did the guy in the park have a present in his pants?
*Uncle sam wants YOU! - to suck his cock while his brother, your dad fucks you in the ass. OH wait that already happened when you were five or six, didn't it?
*Just 'cause your dad beats your mom regularly, it is no excuse for you to do the same to your gay lover.
*"Daaad! do whe have to play "hide the sausage" again, my anal passage is red-raw."

PPS - Now, after that display TEMPLAR, I don't think that you would want to get me STARTED on you. This is friendly sort of shit you dumb-eyed prick.