Sign in to follow this  
Guest cacoman

your faverit doom2 map

Guest cacoman

after readin loser's post i diside to post this one

whats your favorite doom2 level
well my favorite is lv15 i forget the nmae of it tho

Guest dexter

Well 4 deathmatch it would have to be lvl11 o of destruction/circle of death and 4 single player lvl2, 31 and 32:)

Guest Deathman

My favorate is map 13 "downtown" not only it is cool on single player, but it is cooler on deathmatch!

Hmmmm. Regular Doom2, for DM it would have to be MAP18, the courtyard. Co-op is probably MAP16, the suburbs and for Single play, I like MAP29 (Uh, the Living end? I think it is).

As for the other Doom WADgames, I think Plutonia's MAP32 has to be one of the coolest, despite the flickering sprites bug (Play it on a sourceport!)

As a rule, I love levels with Archviles and chaingunners in. They add challenge.

Guest JelloBiafra
dexter said:

Well 4 deathmatch it would have to be lvl11 o of destruction/circle of death and 4 single player lvl2, 31 and 32:)

Barrels 'O' Fun baby! I don't know why, I just like all those exploding barrels. The Living End is cool too, as is Monster Condo.

Guest Nuno Correia

I don't really like any of Doom 2's maps. They're very unrealistic for what they pretend to be (namely Suburbs - wtf's that, a village made of skyscrapers??). The Crusher is fun though. I like the high structures.

Regardless of the game, my favorite levels would have to be Deimos Anomaly, Containment Area and Toxic Refinery.

i dont like many of doom2's maps either because as the other guy said they dont look much like the name. Also the fact that they made it in less than a year makes it seem as if it was hurried. Doom1's maps are far bettter, but i do like the new monsters they added, minus the pain elemental

I don't have A favorite level; instead I have several favorite levels. Level 13 Downtown is cool, and so are 11 and 18, but my personal favorite of all the levels is Level 10 Refueling Base. So it doesn't really look like an actual refueling base, but it's still fun!

Definitely Level 16: The Suberbs. Just release all of the enemies at the same time and have fun!

Second is Level 7: Dead Simple. Just play for a quick rush.

Both levels are damn fun starting with nothing.