Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zxcvbnm

10000 posts!!! wtf?

do you know why there are 10000? because about 5000 are crap. they are people talking about completely irrelevent things/people 'comparing' doom to quake of marathon/newbies JUST REALISING that Bobby prince is a 'rip-off' artist. also i think nightmare needs to be quiet for a while. he posts some retard thing, then when 16 people immediatly say hes wrong he says 'no thats not what i meant!!! you are so stupid' wtf?

sorry just had to let that out. sorry nightmare. you make some kickass levels though :P

sorry i just have to include one more thing. RELIGION!!! lets keep this out of the doom community. imho most doomers are atheist(SHUT UP JESUS FREAKS!!!). even if this is not correct, a lot are atheist. a lot of atheists used to be heavy christians. they realised that, hey, god is a fucking fake and they gave that up. so please shut up shut up shut up. i dont give a fuck about your religion!!! i dont give a fuck.

oh and by the way, please dont talk in that shorthand thing either. "ur 2" and "ppl" pisses me off sometimes.

sorry again. doom rules but that doesnt mean doom players do... although most do.

anyway, play doom.

Because I explained something four times and peoeple didn't understand what I was saying, even though it seemed pretty damned clear about me, e.g. "I'm not talking about port specific features", and then people immediately start talking about port specific features.

So who's stupid? Them or me?

xooz98 said:

sorry i just have to include one more thing. RELIGION!!! lets keep this out of the doom community. imho most doomers are atheist(SHUT UP JESUS FREAKS!!!). even if this is not correct, a lot are atheist. a lot of atheists used to be heavy christians. they realised that, hey, god is a fucking fake and they gave that up. so please shut up shut up shut up. i dont give a fuck about your religion!!! i dont give a fuck.

oh and by the way, please dont talk in that shorthand thing either. "ur 2" and "ppl" pisses me off sometimes.

sorry again. doom rules but that doesnt mean doom players do... although most do.

anyway, play doom.

Who the hell are you? I've never heard of you before and now you make your grand appearance by flaming Nightmare and damn near everything else in the forums. Settle down. This isn't your place to dictate anything! And by the way, you bitch about people preaching about Jesus but your last post preaches about atheism...I think you're a hypocrite.

X-Blade said:

Who the hell are you?

im a 7-year doomer who visits doomworld every day. also, i never "preached" about athiesm. i simply stated that i was atheist.

NiGHTMARE said:

So who's stupid? Them or me?

sorry dude. i was a little hard on you. but sometimes you do post some retarded thing and 16 people automatically answer saying your wrong.

Heh, the threads I start up are often the only ones that actually have something to with Doom...

Guest NiCoTiNe
xooz98 said:

anyway, play doom.

If religious discussions piss you off. DONT FUCKING READ THEM. It's simple, but seeing as you are obiviously an idiot nothing is simple for you.

In advanced reply to your reply to this, bite my ass.

Guest NiCoTiNe
xooz98 said:

...no thanks...

Hey! Where's your manners? You said "No thanks" but you never said "but thanks for the offer."

actually, xooz98, sorry about the biting of the ass bit and the idiot stuff in that other post. But seriously, if un related doom posts annoy, just don't read them. I mean just because one man such as yourself stands up and makes the realization that doom forums are for doom topics (although I thought that should be obvious) doesn't mean that unrelated posts ie - flamewars won't cease to occur, not so long as such strongly opinionated people are present members of doomworld.

i know it wont make a difference. i was just stating that it got annoying. and i dont read the religious posts. you have to admit they are a little bit annoying. i think we should try to stay more on the topic of doom ni our posts...

thanks a lot,

NiGHTMARE said:

Heh, the threads I start up are often the only ones that actually have something to with Doom...

Yeah, shame on you!

Yeah, I remember when this forum had aobut 3000 posts on it back in july (hmm, with that growth the forum musta' started back around february or march).

So I guess that after post 5000 we all started posting crap, and it shows. I remember when we had honest-to-god brainstorming going on in the doom 3 forum (different forum, but weve been posting *crap* everywhere so it doesn't matter). Now that it is so far in completion (ie, set in stone), we dont talk much about new stuff we would want in doom 3 like deadnail put so much work into. To tell you the truth I bet the guys at iD actually looked at the forum on a constant basis but didn't take any of our ideas because they already had the plans set in stone (which pisses me off).

Good day and fuck you