Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Christmas is nearly here

As the above message tile says, Christmas is nearly here, and I was wondering, what are you all getting for Christmas? Yet another copy of Doom 2? Doom 1? A couple of napalm launchers for your arms so you can look like a Mancubus? Just wondering.

I'm getting a new computer :)

P3-800, 128 megs RAM, SB Live something or other, 52X CD-ROM and a Microsoft optical mouse.

I'm having to salvage the seven and eight gig hard drives, the crappy unbranded 56k modem, and the Voodoo 3 2000 from my old computer.

I'm also getting the triple pack of games which contains Need for Speed 4 (or whatever the hell the subtitle is; I hate driving games anyway), System Shock 2 and Theme Park World (aka Sim Theme Park).

My other presents will probably just be the usual crap you get at christmas (new socks and stuff) and money.

Oh, and I'm also going to be getting a new chair for the desk this computer is at, this one is has something like a million cracks down the back 'caus it's so old :)

Guest dexter

a new gutiar fx pedal, the sims and mtv pure ride. what r u getting??

Tickets to the Robert Schimmel comedy show in Kalamazoo*
Final Fantasy IX
Shenmue
VAST: Music for people
Chrono Cross/Resident Evil: Code Veronica (whichever)
Some cash
Some stuff like socks and a hat and probably a shirt or two

Unfortunately, the SKS Assault Rifle deal is off. What a shame, there's so many great things I could do with that thing. :/

Oh, and for myself I'll soon be buying another CD burner, probably a cheap GeForce 2 MX, Alice, Oni, Megaman X5 and maybe even a big honkin' joystick for my Dreamcast so I could possibly win a match or two in Q3A. I saw one with a trackball for freelook... and it probably won't get any better than that.

*Normal Ohio has been shitcanned. Robert Schimmel is getting his own sitcom and THIS will be his last standup performace for possibly years! Rock!

dexter said:

a new gutiar fx pedal, the sims and mtv pure ride. what r u getting??

Well to be honest, I honestly don't have a clue.
I think I might get a new game for my PC, I think it's called Commandos 2 or something.
Ho ho ho and all that!

Guest cacoman

ya i know im sertinly getting final fantasy IX
im not etting crono cross coze im boroing it from my cozins (over half way completed) and some other crap. i might get some computer junk(not rilly junk)

Guest ZarcyB

I have no idea. Maybe UT:GOY Edition. Or maybe a leather jacket ^_^

deadnail said:

Tickets to the Robert Schimmel comedy show in Kalamazoo*
Final Fantasy IX
Shenmue
VAST: Music for people
Chrono Cross/Resident Evil: Code Veronica (whichever)
Some cash
Some stuff like socks and a hat and probably a shirt or two

Unfortunately, the SKS Assault Rifle deal is off. What a shame, there's so many great things I could do with that thing. :/

Oh, and for myself I'll soon be buying another CD burner, probably a cheap GeForce 2 MX, Alice, Oni, Megaman X5 and maybe even a big honkin' joystick for my Dreamcast so I could possibly win a match or two in Q3A. I saw one with a trackball for freelook... and it probably won't get any better than that.

*Normal Ohio has been shitcanned. Robert Schimmel is getting his own sitcom and THIS will be his last standup performace for possibly years! Rock!

OH GOD HE'S IN THE GENERAL FORUMS! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

NiGHTMARE said:

P3-800, 128 megs RAM, SB Live something or other, 52X CD-ROM and a Microsoft optical mouse.

Hah, man you are soooooo outdated, I don't even know where to begin :)

Nothing.

Around here we don't wait until one day a year to give people stuff, we give it whenever. I'm probably getting a sawblade from Eric, a towel from Adam, a wheel from Pete, an old oar from Erik, some old crap from Chuck's basement he doesn't want anymore, a movie back from Jason that I lent him over a year ago, a phone call from Blake, a visit from Shaun, and a slap from Maureen. Everybody I know will be getting old car parts from this 81 Celebrity I destroyed a while back.

Lüt said:

We're in trouble now.

Lüt said:

Ok, who left the interdimensional portal open and allowed him to escape from the Doom 3 forum? Oh man, if we don't do something, this could end up worse than the Demon invasion. Too bad I just wasted all my BFG ammo on a Cyberdemon.

Well... I am getting a couple of t-shirts and a pair of shorts to wear to the gym... and a book on fitness. Other money I will be getting I am going to put towards a bike which I can ride and therefore save on petrol (but spend more on food).

In the course of trying to find presents for other people I bought myself two cds, three books and two dvds. At that point I decided I couldn't afford to buy anyone presents.

Lüt said:

I've made a ton of posts in this forum before today, at least two, so stop your bitchin'.

Guest cacoman
ZarcyB said:

ya i gave my brother that

Guest cacoman
ZarcyB said:

ya i gave my brother that