Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Hey, you newbie faggot's, wanna help my news?

Uhm, no, im nnot spamming my site. I just REALLY need ANYBODY to submit news to me! Seriouse! It's kinda hard to take care of a whole page and all of its news, especially when I can do news worth shit! So, if your interested, please contact me. You will be credited. And Stuff. And...

Here's some news for your site
"Jeremy annoys people on Doomworld by posting too many requests for news"
:)

Jeremy said:

kinda hard to take care of a whole page and all of its news, especially when I can do news worth shit!

Oh no I feel so bad for you, it's not like I had to do news all by msyelf for many months on end.

Guest Dream Destroyer

*sniff* ... Such a touching tale...

Linguica said:

Oh no I feel so bad for you, it's not like I had to do news all by msyelf for many months on end.

Yeah, but you know how to typ news...I dont. See, here is an example of my news : "Uhm, I beated somebody in a DM game and legacy has released a patch!"

fodders said:

Here's some news for your site
"Jeremy annoys people on Doomworld by posting too many requests for news"
:)

Do you even have a web page? Is it better? Was that thing you said funny? Uhm,...

Jeremy said:

Do you even have a web page? Is it better? Was that thing you said funny? Uhm,...

Yes
Probably not but I made no comment on the quality of your page , did I?
Yes

Jeremy said:

SHUT YOUR FACE YOU ARE BORING ME TO DEATH

heres some news,

Quake III Team Arena has been released by id software on december 15th, it includes 3 new modes of play and 13 new levels. Id should be starting on doom3 now that q3ta has been done.

Blah Blah Blah, or just put skull tag's team has finally updated there fucking site.