Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Lupe nukem

Lets keep this alive

Dudes lets keep alive the forum...how? thas a good question.

my idea doesnt focus on oly in talking about doom weapons, enemies, level design, etc.

what I have in mind is to make our imagination create what we whant to see in te game...how we can do this, well every day i read all the post in the forum and there are a lot of doom marines that have very but very good ideas about each topic, what we can do is draw, make animations in 3d or flash, use photoshop etc. to male our own doom.

We can make, our own weapons, draw our own enemies (this will very cool because some dudes have very good ideas) and if some one frome here knows how to draw but doesnt know how to use photo shop or whatever find some one in here that can help.

i hope that all of you understand this, imagine what fucking cool it whould be.

So let get to work on it.

remember DOOM IS 4 EVER MARINESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, GOOD idea Lupe... I draw VERY FUCKING GOOD. I always draw my own concepts of Doom Demons, but never scan them.

-FlatHead, pretty cool ;) But i'm very sure the Barron is a LOT more than 180 lbs! Im a thin 14 yr old boy, and I weigh 165 lbs! You should increase the weight to say something more reasonable, lets see, im 160 lbs, he is 10x bigger than me, and he is a demon.. how about 300-800 lbs?

BTW, your site has gone a long way, its looking REALLY great! I remember, you were the FIRST one to make a fan DOOMIII page :D

Dudes lets keep alive the forum...how? thas a good question.

I haven't been posting lately because no significant doom 3 news has appeared. I'm sure other people feel the same way.

Don't worry about tryin to keep it alive cause I'm sure that the forum will come to life again when we hear more info.

Just give it time. In the meantime we can write horrible haikus and ask "Which gun do you think would the make the best sex toy if the marine in Doom was a girl?"

And

"What is the key ingredient in MAC's utterly corrosive coffee?"

do you honestly think the would weigh 180 lbs tho?i mean they arent mancubi but they arent anorexic either...in any case great job!!

mancubi

You: dead.
Your friends: dead.
Your family: dead.
Your pets: beaten and released.

And finally, you: dead.

Well I assume the monster in that video was a Baron of Hell, and to me it looked pretty skinny and insect-like walking around like that... And I can't really say how tall it is, since I have no point of reference.

THIS CANNOT BE !
The Baron of Hell has horns..last time I've checked...

What do you think those pointy things on that monster's head are ? Ice cream cones ?

Maybe I'm wrong, it could be an Imp or a new monster all together. I should probably change "Baron of Hell" to "Unknown Lifeform" anyway.

I mean, what the hell....the Baron is much bigger than that.

mancubi

HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU LÜT!!!!!11

IT'S MANCUBI, NOT MANCUBUSES!!!

It's like virus and virii.

Yes, GOOD idea Lupe... I draw VERY FUCKING GOOD. I always draw my own concepts of Doom Demons, but never scan them.

How nice. SHAMELESS PROMOTION!!!

Besides, I draw better than you, so HA!

the english language is a force to be reckoned with...octopi as opposed to octopuses works as well notice the singular of these words all end in "us" (pattern forming?) anyway this is doomworld not hooked on phonics so i will be quiet now...

mancubi

HAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU LÜT!!!!!11

IT'S MANCUBI, NOT MANCUBUSES!!!

It's like virus and virii.

You mean like virus and viruses? Or vertex and vertexes?

Let's end this silly crap right now: you see a school bus coming down the street. Then another comes behind it. Do you have two school buses or two school bi?

That's what I thought, shut up.