Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

WIAW Final Results ->

Hey Tormentor, maybe some editing dude will win it ;)!

Seriously, its not that far off, so what's with the "!" You could be the winner! Is that why you're sweating bullets?

NiGHTMARE said:

I don't think many people around here will have a clue what you're talking about... ;)

Well, I really think you are right! Almost Nobody at Doomworld knows something about the WIAW Contest! STUPID! They should really look because, I think I will.......... you know what I mean?!

Guest Lament
Tormentor667 said:

Well, I can only say......

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evilgrin:

It's Wad In A Week. I even d/l'ed the base map when it started :)
There're only like 7 wads submitted, right?

Tormentor667 said:

Well, I can only say......

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :evilgrin:

Ya Tormentor, it could be you, who has the top spot!

Then again it could be won by some unknown editing guy. A couple of days, seems like a long time all of a sudden :)

Lament said:

It's Wad In A Week. I even d/l'ed the base map when it started :)
There're only like 7 wads submitted, right?

That's right only 7 maps made it in ontime even though there was at least 65 downloads for the base map when I downloaded the thing. I didn't finish my map in time, since I was working on some other editing stuff during that week.

Guest cacoman
Tormentor667 said:

Well, I really think you are right! Almost Nobody at Doomworld knows something about the WIAW Contest! STUPID! They should really look because, I think I will.......... you know what I mean?!

well i goto newdoom .com and d/l some of those maps

hmmmm i know about wad in a week contest but sorry when you used the acrinim it made me confussed

Doom Dude said:

That's right only 7 maps made it in ontime even though there was at least 65 downloads for the base map when I downloaded the thing. I didn't finish my map in time, since I was working on some other editing stuff during that week.

Whoah Tormentor! Congrats you crazed DooMer! You freakin well won the contest!