Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Archvile46

What is up with Doom Millenium?

Guest Archvile46

I am probably really dumb for not knowing this but can someone tell me what is going on with Doom Millenium? It was supposed to have been released in April, then May, then June...it seems as though it's been put off forever. If anyone could explain this it would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Archvile46

Yeah I just looked at the Team Insanity site. The last Millenium update was back in September saying that all that was left was for them to finish the engine and write the documentation...

Guest ZarcyB
NiGHTMARE said:

Two words:

lazy bums =p

ROFL

Well, duh, I thought everyone knew that it is called Doom Millenium because it will take an entire Millenium to finish. I guess I was wrong. Oh well, check back in the year 3000 and it might be done by then.

Archvile46 said:

Yeah I just looked at the Team Insanity site. The last Millenium update was back in September saying that all that was left was for them to finish the engine and write the documentation...

As Chief stated in another thread, the engine is already finished. All that has to be done, is put the things together and release them.

==> It's all Lüt's fault :-))

NiGHTMARE said:

Two words:

lazy bums =p

That's an understatement if ever I saw one.