Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

To Chief

Hmm, I just read my old post, realising you called me a newbie...Hahaha! Ive been playing DooM since the first ShareWare Demo came out! I remember sitting at my comp, playing Wolfenstien, hoping DooM would come out tommorow. And if you mean newbie as in internet style, uh, no... go to www.doomgalaxy.com and tell me im a newbie. And I have been stalking these forums since the mid of summer last year. So, I dont know what your talking about. I was only suggesting that the newbies up and go, becuase I was recently talking with some of the Doomworld verterans, and they all said they were sick of newbies poping in left and right. I wasnt trying to be rude or dumb, or whatever!

If I am not mistaken we were all newbies at one time? What if no one had given the great ppl in the doom community we have today a chance when they were just starting? Imagine all the things we would be missing. Sure, their questions may be ones you have heard a dozen times, and sure, they are a little annoying, most likely because they are trying to get some attention, but just give them a chance and have some patience with them. If someone is posting horrible messages or insulting everyone, thats another whole issue, but then of course we would have such great ppl as Deadnail in our forum :P Happy Holidays all.

Malum

But my point was, im not a Newbie damnit! Oh well, it 6:00 AM, so I dont know wtf im talking abooot, night night..

Jeremy said:

Hmm, I just read my old post, realising you called me a newbie...Hahaha!

shut up newbie

Jeremy said:

And I have been stalking these forums since the mid of summer last year.

That's pretty cool, because these forums got put up this year. Can I borrow your time machine?

Vorpal said:

That's pretty cool, because these forums got put up this year. Can I borrow your time machine?

"These forums were put up this year"?? I think not, your time machine must be in reverse mode, please config and adjust it

Vorpal said:

Mid of summer last year, the year 2000, im pretty sure these forums have been up quite longer then that. You are mistaken.

Vorpal said:

Just trying to get the facts straight, not flame you. Last year was not 2000 (at least, not until tomorrow). We are currently IN the year 2000, and last year would be 1999.