Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

Help wanted for new Telefragged style site...

Ok. I have been thinking aobut how after re-making my page, that I am still not recognised to well. So I decided to make a new Page, with a registered domain, not namedemo and angelfire.
It is not just going to be about Doom, it is going to be about all games. It has a good title, which I wont say at the moment, aswell as not giving the URL.
~~
The Page will have a good design, and will more than likely be done in Flash. Just think of it as, well, Gamefaq's mixed with Telefragged.
~~
So far I have RTC_Marine to help me with sounds/loading music, and news etc. Maonth to do our news, And ZMan to do some sweet ass GFX. But this is all we have so far, and need at least one to two more people who know HTML well, and think they can handle it. So if you are interested, please reply. But ONLY reply if you are interested.

Guest cacoman

,hay yes i whould like to join... jest one ?? ,do i need to know java good coze im only new to java but i can be a moderator for forum a news person ,reveawer(for mods/wods/etc) person , etc

Guest cacoman

hay um was the name doomnation copyright
thats what you can call your site (other then if the url is taken already)

cacoman said:

,hay yes i whould like to join... jest one ?? ,do i need to know java good coze im only new to java but i can be a moderator for forum a news person ,reveawer(for mods/wods/etc) person , etc

Hmm, well, looking at your writing, not to be mean, but do you always type like that, or just in forums where it shouldnt matter how to spell?

But what would you want to do there?? News? GFX? Or just organisation ideas?

Guest cacoman

well um hmmm probly orginize ideas ,news, moderator of forums,
helping with updating the site(ie files, news, other crap that goes on) you get the idea

just not gfx

Guest NiCoTiNe

I'd like to help, I have a moderate knowledge of HTML, but I'd prefer to do graphics, renderings, animations, etc.