Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCGray

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest PFCGray

I know I should be posting this in the WAD editing forum, but I never go to that forum for an obvious reason........I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EDIT!!!!!!!!! Can someone give me a crash course in WAD editing or at least tell me where I can get some easy to use level editors?

WadEd is the simplest, you just draw lines and then use make sector tool click around and you have sectors there then easy eh?
just make sure the lines point to inside of their sectors if not then select the line and press F. to make a line to do something, select it, choose what it should do, then press the right mousebutton in the sector you want to be affected by the line.
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/idgames/utils/level_edit/waded/waded183.zip

Guest PFCGray

Uhhhhhhh that didn't help at all I dont know how to use that MS-DOS crap. I got Doom 95 for both games.

get wadauthor... easy as hell to use if you just want to crank out shit wads... fuck around with it for a few months and you'll do ok. go to "editing tutorials" in doomworld that might help. wouldn't know myself, my wads are so bad they make me cry.
-sniff-
oh well.

Espi said:

WadEd is the simplest, you just draw lines and then use make sector tool click around and you have sectors there then easy eh?
just make sure the lines point to inside of their sectors if not then select the line and press F. to make a line to do something, select it, choose what it should do, then press the right mousebutton in the sector you want to be affected by the line.
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/idgames/utils/level_edit/waded/waded183.zip

Espi, 'oo is da old bloke in ya picture?

Mithrandir said:

Espi, 'oo is da old bloke in ya picture?

http://www.nightrunner.com/cgi-bin/show_image.pl?id=8
This guy