Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doom4Ever

a 3d doom(kinda)

Guest Doom4Ever

i was at planet quake and decided to look at the mods for quake2 and i saw that there was a mod that lets you play as 4 different charicters: the wolfenstein guy, the doom guy, the quake guy, or the quake 2 guy. all 4 different guys play differently with different weapons and items. i thought it was cool that it included the doom guy. you can pick it up at www.planetquake.com\sog. the only problem is that it is multi-player only but they probise in the next release it will have a 7 level long single player game where you can also play as 1 of the 4 charicters.

You never heard of this!?
iT'S "sog", Son of Generations. It had been out for a while, but had legal trouble with idSoftware. It's pretty cool. It has a bunch of Doom, Quake, and Wolfenstien weapons, and even included mr.Cyb and mr.Imp...

I thought it was short for Some Old Games. I remember seeing a banner advertising a project called that beneath the DW links once. Maybe there's two? I haven't tried either so I don't know if this is the same one or not.

Guest Duke Nukem

Jeremy is just an idiot/asshole. it is "some old games"

Actually it officially stands for "some old games", but it is unofficially (i.e. for those in the know) known as "son of Generations".

There have been numberous hints on the sog website as to this, especially just after the project first started.

Duke Nukem said:

Jeremy is just an idiot/asshole. it is "some old games"

Hey Duke, your a fag, it has also been titled "Son of Generations", the offspring of "Some old Games", after idSoftware yelled at them, ya fagget. Im gonna rip your head of and shit down your neck.