Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

My Kick Ass Doom Sketches Here:

I finally got them scanned, please tell me what you think.
Go to www.angelfire.com/mn2/bjkap/mydrawing.html {Where my drawings ARE} Or just go to my Fanart page, there is a link to my pics there, www.angelfire.com/mn2/bjkap/fanart.html
Im posting this in Doom3 Forums and General, so PLEASE don't delete this thread! Thank you, -Jeremy

Guest Duke Nukem

WTF? why did you sacrifice one of my babes to a doom monster? they are for dukenukem and dukenukem only.

*UPDATE* you can get easier access to the fanart page, just go to fanart.doomgalaxy.com

Guest ZarcyB

Hehehe breasts heheheheh ^_^

Guest Lurmy

That's a pretty cool second pic right there Jeremy. How old are you again? I take it you parents don't check on you often.

That Imp's face looks more like a humanoid face I think. This reminds me, if someone is interested, all pics in my crappy site are drawn then scanned and colored by me, comments are welcome.
|
|
|
\ /
\

Hey, those are some interesting pics you drew there Espi.
You have any more?
BTW, I have that full pic of Gandolf on my comp you used as your face :)

I do have a couple of drawings worth scanning, though they're not related to doom in any way. Maybe I'll add a section on my page for my drawigs...

Guest mancubas

Wicked stuff there. But one thing. A little word of advice. Iam a webmaster and having those Java apps and Scripts to disable right clicking just wont work. Any odd person can, with ease, save that webpage and get all the data u have on it, even you picture, but before u jump to conclusion, i have not in any way taken ur pics of ur site, iam just warning u!
cheers

Espi said:

That Imp's face looks more like a humanoid face I think. This reminds me, if someone is interested, all pics in my crappy site are drawn then scanned and colored by me, comments are welcome.
|
|
|
\ /
\

Yo, whats up with the Demon picture? They are digitigraded creatures, not plantigrade as you have illustrated like that.

Hehe...these little things throw a picture off alot of times =)