Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aiylyn

are they hot or not?`

Guest Aiylyn

if we put the doom monsters on am i hot or not dot com, what would you give them? have you ever been sexually attracted to any of the doom characters / monsters?

The Cyberdemon's pretty buff, it could probably win over a lot of chicks. I guess some of 'em might go for those Sergeants too.

Guest ZarcyB
fodders said:

I think Jeremy certainly is :)

lol ^_^

cacodemons are so sexy showing off there stuff right infrount of you(just get a cacodemon to turn its back on you j/k

Guest Firebrandt

Does Crash count?

Rumor has it that the Baron of Hell's and Hell Knights like to rape the zombie men.

Besides, why do you think their clothes are all blood colored? (espically the ass area) It sure aint from killing other people!

Guest Duke Nukem
ZarcyB said:

lol ^_^

Was your mom in a Doom TC?

Doom is just NOT a game whose characters you're intended to find attractive. Although the mancubi have 6 nipples...
:)

LOL, you people are really screwed up in the head. I'm starting to think that the Doom Marine had other reasons for going back to hell over and over again besides saving the world, especially considering that Cacodemon remark. I just hope Linguica doesn't let Hissy hear that...