Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

Help!!

where in the hell do i find a freeware and an easy to use cad program, and no, i am not designing a house.
I am designing a battle bot and with everyones help(maybee) it will be pretty good.
i am going to name it PainElemental and its going to have an arm kinda like biohazard but there is one problem.
i have a co2 cart(fire extinguisher) but what do u use to power the arm with the co2? i got everything else in ok.
Sorrry i didnt go to the battle bots forum because that shit is fucked up! its oo damn confusing and since you guys are smart and know a whole bunch of shit besides doom, i cam here to ask.
=oD

Guest Duke Nukem

heh. Well what you need to do is hook your rotor up to the combining gas system. Next add 4 tablespoons of syrup and let cool for 1-2 hours. Then you hook up yer gattlin cables to the chainsaw and let em rip thar. Hope this helped you in your time of need.

help!! you know i need somebody,
help, not just anybody
help, you know i need someone
help

why when i was young, oh so much younger than today
i never needed anybodys help in anyway
...oh sorry reminded me of a beatles song

Duke Nukem said:

heh. Well what you need to do is hook your rotor up to the combining gas system. Next add 4 tablespoons of syrup and let cool for 1-2 hours. Then you hook up yer gattlin cables to the chainsaw and let em rip thar. Hope this helped you in your time of need.

Weenie.