Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RTC_Marine

Things Are Happen'in

Well, Over At www.russrice.com - things have been happening for a long time! including: Website Redesigning, Forums Added, URL Hosting & More, So Be Sure To Check It Out If You Haven't Done So Before! q8o)

Dude:

I visited your site, but was unfortunately unable to go much further than your first page. I'm using Netscape 6.0, which I guess is not supported, because all I saw was a blank page with a banner at the bottom and some link buttons associated with the banner. All of the links that used javascripts were coming up void (i.e., I couldn't go to the target pages). None of your own links (forums, etc.) were visible. I'll try again using IE.

heh, thats what sux about being with a free web hoster, you always will get some sort of down time with the service, but just visit later on, then it should work q8o)

ReX said:

Dude:

I visited your site, but was unfortunately unable to go much further than your first page. I'm using Netscape 6.0, which I guess is not supported, because all I saw was a blank page with a banner at the bottom and some link buttons associated with the banner. All of the links that used javascripts were coming up void (i.e., I couldn't go to the target pages). None of your own links (forums, etc.) were visible. I'll try again using IE.

Netscape has never displayed anything right. I'd be surprised if anything more than text displays properly in 6.0 - use IE4.0 if you can find it anywhere.