Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rellik

Me and Mr.Carmack

Have any of you guys seen the picture of the day at NewDoom? In case your wondering who I am, I'm the dork standing next to the Man.

You can't see it right now but I'm soluting you, were you actully inside iD software headcourters?

Saluting...my fucking bad...Don't you have anything better to do then come on here flamming people like a goddamn llama. I have a fucking problem spelling...but for some odd reason you have to make a fucking joke of it. But the point is you don't have a life...all you do is come on here flamming people while the rest of us have better thing to do then play with are selfs in front of our computer. So stfu...

Yeah, didn't you know that dissolving someone in water is the greatest honor you can give them? Geez Stphrz, sometimes I think you are just completely ignorant.

Perforator said:

You can't see it right now but I'm soluting you, were you actully inside iD software headcourters?

Saluting...my fucking bad...Don't you have anything better to do then come on here flamming people like a goddamn llama. I have a fucking problem spelling...but for some odd reason you have to make a fucking joke of it. But the point is you don't have a life...all you do is come on here flamming people while the rest of us have better thing to do then play with are selfs in front of our computer. So stfu...

Relax Perforator, he was just joking with you. I know what you meant, it's all good. Yup I was at id for a whole day (there was an auction a few months back) I'll be posting an article about it at my site in a few days. http://www.newdoom.com/rellik/

Perforator said:

For christs sakes people, PLEASE will you learn what flaming actually IS before you go around accusing everyone of it? Making a simple joke about a spelling mistake is far from flaming. It was what we grown-ups like to call "humour". You'll understand in a few years time.

"Mummy, mummy, he said that I was wrong! Tell him to stop flaming me, mummy."

"Waa! I made a mistake and he corrected it, he's flaming me! Waa!"

"He said my idea was stupid! He flamed me! Ummm, I'm telling teacher on you!"

Grow up.

PS That wasn't flaming either, this would have been flaming:

U STUPID NEWBIE FAG, YOU SPELLED "SALUTING" WRONG. YOU F**KING LOSER, GO SUCK ON YOUR DADDY'S C**K YOU LITTLE BUTT RIMMER"

NiGHTMARE said:

U STUPID NEWBIE FAG, YOU SPELLED "SALUTING" WRONG. YOU F**KING LOSER, GO SUCK ON YOUR DADDY'S C**K YOU LITTLE BUTT RIMMER"

It's YOU not U
Sorry for flaming you :)

Perforator said:

Chill dude. I was just having a little fun. Didn't mean any harm. My apologies.

Perforator said:

Sorry stphrf, i though geekamrine was calling an idiot, then I read who he was talking about, sorry.

Perforator said:

Geez, my simple reply to an innocent joke has caused all this? Wow, I should make jokes more often, maybe I could start a flame war. Actually, I apologize for causing this whole mess, and really I didn't mean to start this big arguement and cursing and flaming ect... But in case anyone is still offended by my post or Stphrz's, for the record, IT WAS A JOKE!!!

Perforator said:

Sorry stphrf, i though geekamrine was calling an idiot, then I read who he was talking about, sorry.

LOL. Yeah right, calling someone an idiot is flaming them. Of course. *cough cough * 'scuse me...

actually in proper english it would be "mr. Carmack and I" not mr carmack and me. was that a flame¿

"what is this "flaming" you speak of? i know not of this ..."flame"

Sorry to get so many people off track, but now let's get to the juicy stuff. Did you get to see Doom 3 while you were there? If not, what did you see? Please, I need info desperately.

Guest Duke Nukem
Jeremy said:

gene

You said gene. HAHA. (this is the test of the new public flaming system)

geekmarine said:

Sorry to get so many people off track, but now let's get to the juicy stuff. Did you get to see Doom 3 while you were there? If not, what did you see? Please, I need info desperately.

Sorry, can't tell you. :) As much as I'd love to get sued for millions of dollars by guys I really respect. Besides, I don't know if you'd believe me if I told you.... it's pretty amazing.

masterhassan said:

actually in proper english it would be "mr. Carmack and I" not mr carmack and me. was that a flame¿

"what is this "flaming" you speak of? i know not of this ..."flame"

There is a time and place for correct grammer, DOOM forums are not such a place. :p