Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest deathwarrior

My webpage

Guest deathwarrior

as you can tell by the topic, i have a webpage. it's alright, cause the fact i started it 3 days ago. it has something very unique... mp3 remixs of Doom songs! and some levels i made which need Skulltag. so go check it out.

Guest Stealthy Ivan

Your web page needs a few more wads on it... :) But its a good start. Are you going to make any co-op wads, deathmatch is cool, but so is roasting demons!!!

(Fraggin since Knee Deep in the Dead)
Stealthy Ivan

Guest fragg

Excellent level shots. You gave me some ideas.
Also, suggest you consider putting screenies right at top page of website. It'll help lure people in, wander around your webpage.
Congratulations on nice looking outdoor designs.
fragg

Guest deathwarrior
Stealthy Ivan said:

Your web page needs a few more wads on it... :) But its a good start. Are you going to make any co-op wads, deathmatch is cool, but so is roasting demons!!!

(Fraggin since Knee Deep in the Dead)
Stealthy Ivan

all of the levels in the SP wad that i've started so far are co-op, but not DM.

Guest deathwarrior
fragg said:

Excellent level shots. You gave me some ideas.Also, suggest you consider putting screenies right at top page of website. It'll help lure people in, wander around your webpage.Congratulations on ni

thanks for the compliments. the levels are about 75% 90 degree linedefs (square sectors) at the moment, i'm gonna put up better screenies soon when i do more progress on it! I might but the best screenie at the news page. so far the best looking effects are true underwater caves and funky looking phased lighting on staircases (i might put up screens of them)

Guest deathwarrior

well, to everyone who's gone there, it's been updated the 2nd time today :) with what exactly? 8 screenies of E2M8 Skulltag Remake. so go drool at more pics :D

Nice site, very good start. (Although you might want to put the word 'construction' under a little construction :)

Since it's in a preliminary stage I'll avoid mentioning the background and font colors and just say that I dig your music remixes, and if I may, suggest that the next song you do is D_SHAWN.MID from Doom 2 (Shawn 2 & 3, they're all the same song).

It's called Shawn's got the shotgun (according to the music page on Doomworld) and it's without doubt my favorite original Doom song. Unfortunately, the MP3 on this site just sounds like my midi with very slightly better drum samples. :/

Also, I would suggest adding links to CDROM.COM's specific FTP directories... I remember that's where I got my start. :)

Keep it up.

Nice page! But if I said anything, I think you should use just a bit of a darker color for the bg :) But looks VERY nice!

Guest deathwarrior

i've made it darker, but i still cant be bothered fixing the visited links.

Another update, that's 3 in 2 days :) goto the link below to find out what

Guest Duke Nukem
deathwarrior said:

all of the levels in the SP wad that i've started so far are co-op, but not DM.

I'm more of a dm dude than coop. im gonna put some wads of mine up. they are really nice :)

Guest Nickname

So.... youre channels all about some cult eh? never hered of Doom the computer game huh? never hered of doomworld.com? LIAR! you LIED! damn you and your missiah!!!

Guest deathwarrior
Duke Nukem said:

I'm more of a dm dude than coop. im gonna put some wads of mine up. they are really nice :)

send them to my email

Guest deathwarrior
Nickname said:

So.... youre channels all about some cult eh? never hered of Doom the computer game huh? never hered of doomworld.com? LIAR! you LIED! damn you and your missiah!!!

geez man, get over it, we were only having fun :)

Guest DestROYer
Nickname said:

muhahahaha

Guest Nickname
deathwarrior said:

geez man, get over it, we were only having fun :)

I have a hard time gettin over stuff... like did you know im still pissed off over this guy that made out with my girlfriend when i was goin out with her? Every time i see him i go nuts and kick the shit outta him... and that was 2 girlfriends ago!
See my point is.. IM PISSED OFF!!! AND YOURE GOIN DOWN!!!

P.s. if you cant tell sarcazim when you see it... perhaps you should just ignore this reply and the one before it. Because everything i say i really dont mean. I mean co'mon, its the internet for fucks sakes! Like anything on the internet really matters in real life.

P.s.s. I had a look at that page of yours... i like the riligous fanatic one better.

Heh. It was fun, wasn't it? I mean... you did not believe all that stuff about eating rat penises or whatever... ... did you? ;)

Nickname said:

I have a hard time gettin over stuff... like did you know im still pissed off over this guy that made out with my girlfriend when i was goin out with her? Every time i see him i go nuts and kick the shit outta him... and that was 2 girlfriends ago!

P.s. if you cant tell sarcazim when you see it... perhaps you should just ignore this reply and the one before it. Because everything i say i really dont mean. I mean co'mon, its the internet for fucks sakes! Like anything on the internet really matters in real life.

P.s.s. I had a look at that page of yours... i like the riligous fanatic one better.

Why kick *his* ass? He wasn't cheating on you. That's totally fucking unfair. I think you're just looking to take the fact that your gf at the time was a cheating slut, out on somebody else, even though they didn't do anything wrong.

Jesus, it's not his fault she ran to someone else when she found out you had a small dick.

Nickname said:

S.H.U.T U.P you Llamah newbie

Guest deathwarrior
boris said:

Heh. It was fun, wasn't it? I mean... you did not believe all that stuff about eating rat penises or whatever... ... did you? ;)

heh, the only people who need to say something about that day is Ling and Fredrik. the rat penis thing was DestR0Yer's idea, so i just went along with it.

<Nickname> yes!!! im gettin rodent testicles in the mail!