Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gôvernôr Barôn

digital women

Guest Gôvernôr Barôn

ok, if anyone falls in love with digital women that dont have a human woman to play the part... thats pathetic!

the other day, i heard this kid say how hot lara croft was... im not talking about angelina jolie, im talkin about the actualy digital lara croft! i mean, the designers did a great job designing her, but.. shes not real! the models in real life that portray croft are pretty hot though..

Guest deathwarrior

ya, that's stuff is funny. it proves they cant get a g/f

Guest ZarcyB

It's like loving Anna Nova or whatever her name is, digital tv presenter person... it's stupid.

Oh yeah I just broke up with my g/f so I'm feeling shitty right now.

Guest Gôvernôr Barôn

did Doom get in the way? ;)

its ok if it did, just join the DAA (Doomaholics Anonymous)

Guest ZarcyB

Doom had nothing to do with it.

hmm garnet looks cute in ff9 and eiko look at her biografy pic you can see here croch....grfx's has gone a long way since PONG

Yeah, it's near impossible to find a live attractive one, let alone a digital one.

Digital women are pathetic. They've got too many muscles, their tits are too big and all of their faces look the same. They all wear skintight spandex clothes and pose in pseudo-erotic positions with everything they do. It's fucking sad.

Why can't we have a real woman, like the chick I was most recently trying to get with?

Five foot four
Sharp face with a nosering
small b sized titties
little bit of a gut
plenty of curves
left half of her head shaved with a Thundercats symbol tattooed there

I walked up to her and said, "By the eye of Thundera!"

What the hell is wrong with REAL women? I'd hate to have to be the one to break it to all of these 25 year old college programmers who're still virgins, but real women (the ones you don't buy with your billion dollar game sales) don't do 1250 stomach crunches a day, and over 95% of all women born don't have D sized tits.

I don't care about tit size. They're much more fun to look at when they're jubbling about. Fake tits don't jubble, they just sit there like the rocks they are... they're boring.

Like I said, when the hell are they going to make a realistic game chick?

Guest Nickname

Laura Croft is SWEEEEEEET!!!

Guest Gôvernôr Barôn
Lüt said:

Yeah, it's near impossible to find a live attractive one, let alone a digital one.

see thats why the government needs to devise a machine which will transform digital women into REAL women... muhaha

but of course the machine would also transform their fake pixelated skin into real skin...

I thought Nell McAndrew was the best Lara Croft.

And yeah, people fancying digital women _would_ be real f..ked up, were it not for the fact that Q3A's Crash is so DAMN HOT!!!!!!! :)

I have never had a girlfriend in my entire life - ive never so much as been out on a date before (and literally never been kissed). But i dont fall in love with things that do not exist - it is a sign of weakness.

I bet I can guess where his right hand has been 50% of the time (or left hand if he's a lefty).

deathwarrior said:

ya, that's stuff is funny. it proves they cant get a g/f

Lara Croft (et al) may look pretty good in their various games or whatever, but just try to imagine just how shit scary it would be if you met someone who actually looked like that walking down the street. Massive eyes, shiny plastic skin, angles and points all over their body, a huge gaping mouth, just not proportioned like a human at all really, and to top it all a slightly bizarre way of walking/running/jumping too. Give me a doom Imp any day. Now there's sexy.