Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

Xdaemon = NightFang

heh. Nice try NightFang. Lay it off willsya?

XDaemon's IP = 24.4.252.16
NightFang's IP = 24.4.252.16

You actually revealed yourself by saying "Just know me as XDaemon. Many of you know me by another nickname, but just know me as by this."

I know you have a personal grudge against Fly and CSDooM. But lay it off, or atleast talk with him about it. This is not gonna solve anything.

Oh yeah. Next time, do it from another computer with another IP...

By:
Tarin
Maonth

Nightfang (if it's you, and it really looks like it's you), why do you waste your time with this? That "it's a protest" thing does not really sounds like a good reason for me. And I also don't think it will "wak up" the community, but will be rather one more step to it's death. I hope you'll not do something like this to ST...

Guest DestROYer

well, if anything like that does go down with ST, im sure that he will recieve a simeultaneous ass-kicking from everyone in the doom community

WTF is this about!??

You must have really ALOT of nerve! First of all, let me get a few things straight because its seems to me you really dont know what your talking about!

1. Thats a wrong IP address, I am on cable but my IP is no-where near that.

2. I dont hold any kind of grudge like in the past! I'VE QUIT DOOM! I dont edit or anything with it anymore. I only play csDoom from time to time! So what whould I have against Fly? Nothing that I can think of!

3. I have alot of better things to do than hack csDoom servers!

Jesus, this really pisses me off! Why dont you make sure you have the same person for a change!

Heh. Come on NightFang. Admitt it. Mouse hover over the white pic "IP/ISP" and see that your IP is 24.4.252.16! The same as XDaemon!

Oh yeah. If you have "QUIT DOOM". Then why are you still here at the forums. Replying almost JUST after i posted this post?

Shaviro said:

Heh. Come on NightFang. Admitt it. Mouse hover over the white pic "IP/ISP" and see that your IP is 24.4.252.16! The same as XDaemon!

Oh yeah. If you have "QUIT DOOM". Then why are you still here at the forums. Replying almost JUST after i posted this post?

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I checked the IP and I do admit they are close. In fact, very close. Only 1 number off. I can understand why you suspect me and all, but you have to believe me when I say its NOT me!

Even though those IP's are very close they are totally off, my IP is no where near that (24.9.148.140)

And when I said I quit Doom, that means I've quit all projects dealing with Doom. I dont code for Doom anymore. Though, I check out doomworld and this message board from time to time. Oh yeah, and csDoom a little.

Damn! Will you people lay off me!?

Guest fraggle`
Shaviro said:

ùíù BitchX: Checking tables...
ùíù BitchX: 24.4.252.16 is proxy1-external.twsn1.md.home.com (24.4.252.16)

XDaemon and NightFang are on the same isp using a proxy which is probably transparent and provided by their isp. They have different IPs but because they are using the same proxy they appear to be posting from the same IP.

Guest fraggle`

this does _NOT_ prove they are the same person, read my post below.

fraggle` said:

ùíù BitchX: Checking tables...
ùíù BitchX: 24.4.252.16 is proxy1-external.twsn1.md.home.com (24.4.252.16)

XDaemon and NightFang are on the same isp using a proxy which is probably transparent and provided by their isp. They have different IPs but because they are using the same proxy they appear to be posting from the same IP.

IF it is not NightFang who is XDaemon. Then my apoligiez to him. But i really think it was too much of a coincidence to NOT post it.

And WHY we posted this post:

Tarin and I, were sitting in IRC and posting various links. Then we took a look at the XDaemon post, and wanted to find this guy, becaue it is childish behaveour. So i took a look at some IPs when i suddenly fell over NightFang's. It was identicall. And it was too much of a coincidence. X Wrote at his page "many of you know me with another name" or something like that. He is a programmer. He had a grudge against Fly and he is a coder.

But then again.. If its not NightFang. Then my apoligiez to him!

fraggle` said:

this does _NOT_ prove they are the same person, read my post below.

After reading your post, i started to doubt... BUT it could as well be him as NOT him..If you get my meaning!

Shaviro said:

IF it is not NightFang who is XDaemon. Then my apoligiez to him. But i really think it was too much of a coincidence to NOT post it.

And WHY we posted this post:

Tarin and I, were sitting in IRC and posting various links. Then we took a look at the XDaemon post, and wanted to find this guy, becaue it is childish behaveour. So i took a look at some IPs when i suddenly fell over NightFang's. It was identicall. And it was too much of a coincidence. X Wrote at his page "many of you know me with another name" or something like that. He is a programmer. He had a grudge against Fly and he is a coder.

But then again.. If its not NightFang. Then my apoligiez to him!

Well, thanks for your apoliogy. Like I said I know why I'm very suspectable and why you came to that conclusion.

I would like to know who this xdaemon is as much as you do! Just a few minutes ago I was on a server and it kept disconnecting. Pisses me off, and then I just casually check the forum and all of a sudden *I'M* being blamed!

And just how do you think I feel about this?

I realise now, that it probably aint you. But wouldnt you have done the same? It was very suspecious. Thats why we did it...

Guest fraggle`
Shaviro said:

After reading your post, i started to doubt... BUT it could as well be him as NOT him..If you get my meaning!

whether it is Nightfang or not, until there is solid evidence I think that he deserves to be treated as innocent until "proven guilty". There is a lot of circumstancial evidence which suggests that it could be NightFang, but this proves nothing.

Yeah...But take a look at the other posts. We don't say he is "guilty". And as Tarin stated "Nightfang (if it's you, and it really looks like it's you)"...

Guest Duke Nukem
DestROYer said:

well, if anything like that does go down with ST, im sure that he will recieve a simeultaneous ass-kicking from everyone in the doom community

shut up roy.

Shaviro said:

no doubt about that!

ummmm.... I normally play doom rather than post about it but here's something to add to the confusion. Two nights ago i played some co-op w/ Nightfang on his Cs server and guess the name of the server was, "the black cs launcher." geez who'd a thought.

I opened cs once again this morning and noticed i hadn't refeshed the list since that night, so i took a screenshot...

So what i'm hearing is that by concidence, Xdaemon and Nightfang have the same ip/isp... Nightfang started his own server and concidently name it "the black cs launcher".... and that nightfang happened to have a falling out with Cs's coder...

I'm sure this is just all by concidence, and poor ol' nightfang is just being framed by some crimal mastermind know as Xdaemon..

ya right, heheh
-will

I'm sure if it was Nightfang he'd do more to cover his tracks, like use a different ISP.

I thought we stuck a fork in this "Fly is an ass" "CsDoom security problem" issue......

*shakes head*

Maonth !

Something is not very clear !

Who are the most guys who have the real CSDoom source ???
Fly is the coder and NightFang is the 2nd who has quit the CS Team.
And how XDaemon did be able to make the BlackCSD with the little source at the CSDoom site ?

NightFang is XDaemon and is a bad Doomers to be in the community!
All i can said is to kick off of DoomWorld or all Doom Community XDaemon or NightFang also.

And Fly must create quickly as possible a new CSDOOM and protect his Launcher of those Hackers Bastard ! (sorry but is the good words)