Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lament

A name for a pet

Recommended Posts

Guest Lament

Woohoo! To say it bluntly: I made a clay cacodemon. Yes, I'm that unimaginative and unoriginal blah blah... so when I got a piece of Sculpey III, i just thought: "so what I gonna make? Hell, why not a cacodemon?" I just baked it. It still needs painting though (I'm not sure how to paint it: as a real one in doom with all the colors, or in green/black of 'organic sculpture').
So I'm just asking for advice: how can I name it? (And NO, I NOT gonna name it Hissy, or Hissy 2nd, or Hissy's daughter or whatever :) )
(And NO, I not gonna give it to anyone ;) )

Share this post


Link to post

How about these?:
Lard-banger
Flying Fat-Fuck
Floating Shitbag
Fluffy Bitchlord
Lumpus

Share this post


Link to post

Dercnetitf
Bgrhs
Fotshiperas
Qutehenleman
Sadvtupy
Unurgfen
Dunthit
Wuudrux
Bfummeisa
Stenine
Rnnertr
Plyrtf
Urgfenef
Septsljj

Those were names I thought of naming kids of mine. (Yes those are all pronouncable.)

Share this post


Link to post
Gokuma said:

How about these?:
Lard-banger
Flying Fat-Fuck
Floating Shitbag
Fluffy Bitchlord
Lumpus

Gokuma, I take it these are not names you would consider for children. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest ZarcyB

lol ^_^ you never know... Fluffy Bitchlord, do you wanna come down to grandma's house today?

Share this post


Link to post
Enjay said:

Gokuma, I take it these are not names you would consider for children. :-)

You don't know Gokuma very well. Do you?

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Lament

Well ok, seeing you're not really willing to help me with a good name, I made it myself.
I'll call it Linguica.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Lament

...And on the second thought; Flying Fat-Fuck would be actually good for his middle name. Thank you Gokuma :)

Share this post


Link to post

Name him cacodaemon and when he grows up tell him how to make a fake id and crash gaming servers.

Share this post


Link to post
Lament said:

...And on the second thought; Flying Fat-Fuck would be actually good for his middle name. Thank you Gokuma :)

You're welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest ZarcyB
Lament said:

...And on the second thought; Flying Fat-Fuck would be actually good for his middle name. Thank you Gokuma :)

Linguica Flying Fat-Fuck ^_^

Hope he doesnt see this :P

Share this post


Link to post
Lüt said:

Dercnetitf
Bgrhs
Fotshiperas
Qutehenleman
Sadvtupy
Unurgfen
Dunthit
Wuudrux
Bfummeisa
Stenine
Rnnertr
Plyrtf
Urgfenef
Septsljj

Those were names I thought of naming kids of mine. (Yes those are all pronouncable.)

That must be some very weird kids!

Share this post


Link to post
Stphrz said:

You don't know Gokuma very well. Do you?

:)

Hmmm. After that, i don't WANT to know him :P!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
×