Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

plz dont' flam me 4 dis...

Guest ZarcyB

who thinx dat it wuld b kewl if id mad a game where u ran around blowin up all doze fuckin ppl on doze doomworld forums or whateva who dis ppl for der speling or dis ppl for usin abrev. in der posts. u would get gunz like a FLAMER wich wuld b kewl coz then u can flame all the doomworld ppl and bcome hated by the domworld comunitie or there wuld b the hacker gunz coz u wuld hack big stuff and get every1 pissed at u.

and no there is no point in dis post.

Guest deathwarrior

maybe you should be in it

Guest deathwarrior

ya, it dos sowned lik a god ideeah

U AERE COLL THIS SOUND LIKE A GOOOD GAME WHERE U GET TO BATTL THI PPL WHOT CAANT SPEEEL AND WHO ALLWAYS GO TO THEIS PLAC ABD ONLY EVR POOST CRAP THAT DUZNT MAK SINSE AN THEY NEVERR USE FULLL STOOPS ORSHUTFF CEPT FOR LOADDS OF EXPLANATION MARKSS AT END OF POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, right, yeah this game sounds like it would be awesome, except for the fact that I couldn't understand a single word you typed. I can't wait for Id to finish Doom 3 and get started on this most excellent project. Sorry for spelling correctly, though.

Guest Stealthy Ivan

I think people would like to, umm.... maybe smash you computer with a ball bat. that would make a better game

Ah haha
Die by the sword