Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Very cool sounding Hexen TC

I found this a while back, but nobody except me seems to have even heard of it :)

http://www.korax-heritage.com/

It apparently features extensive source modifications, and it will have true 3D (including 3D objects such as chairs and tables), NPCs characters that you can actually talk to, a shopping/money system, a journal (including bestiary) different abilities depending on your class, rpg style statistics and even an experience/level up system.

According to the website, an "alpha demo" should be out either this month or March.

Thanks NiGHTMARE! without your post I would have propably never heard of this great mod! Any more cool projects you know of?

As a matter of fact I had stumbled across that site a few weeks ago. The project looks impressive. Have you seen the trailers? The chairs make the project look like it's for Hexen2, they were that real-looking. However, I was a little disappointed with the second trailer, which shows off the 3D bridge. Granted that the bridge is excellent and realistic, and the purpose of the trailer was to showcase the 3D features, but the scenery was just too plain. Still I can't wait for the release.

Yeah... I've an eye on this project since you mentioned it here the first time one or two months ago. I hope the alpha demo will be out soon :)