Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

Can anyone recomend a cool Doom TC?

I need a cool Doom TC (I'm Bored!). One that is pretty popular and is not any of the following: GoldenEye Doom, Ghostbusters Doom, Twilight Warrior.

It also must be compatable with Zdoom

Hmm, yet ANOTHER person to use that face. Oh well.

Anyway, go to the Wolfendoom page (http://www.doomworld.com/wolfendoom), there are a TONNE of TCs there, although the best ones are Operation: Arctic Wolf and Operation: Rheingold

bitstate said:

i'd go for immoral conduct combined with the darkening 2 or some other cool levelpack..

Does Darkening 2 have any new weapons or stuff like that. Thats pretty much what i'm looking for?

Ok, here are the TC's I already have and the ones I don't want: Goldeneye, Ghostbusters, Batman, Any Wolfenstein one, Twilight Warrior, Covert Ops, Doom Z, Starwars, Star Trek (God forbid), Half Life Doom.

Here's what I'm looking for:

-New Weapons, with new graphics and sounds and changed with dehacked (The Weapons and sound should be good quality)

-One that everyone has heard of (One that's pretty popular)

-One that is compatable with Vanilla Doom, Boom and/or Zdoom. No EDGE or Doom Legacy
__
Sorry, but i'm not in the mood to have my doom folder flooded with source ports :0

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/doom2/levels/doom2/Ports/s-u/temple2.zip
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/doom2/levels/doom2/Ports/s-u/temple2.txt

5-level hub, set in a variety of environments. You start in a command center, but explore medieval and techno-medieval areas as you uncover the secrets of the Temple of the Ancients.

These levels extensively use Q3A textures, some Q1 & Q2 textures, and Q2 weapons. They also feature cool new skies, and scripting. ZDooM features include translucency, laser barriers, underwater environments, true elevators, colored lighting, fog, slippery surfaces (ice), quakes, 3D bridges, etc.

Rubilacxe said:

Does Darkening 2 have any new weapons or stuff like that. Thats pretty much what i'm looking for?

Ok, here are the TC's I already have and the ones I don't want: Goldeneye, Ghostbusters, Batman, Any Wolfenstein one, Twilight Warrior, Covert Ops, Doom Z, Starwars, Star Trek (God forbid), Half Life Doom.

-New Weapons, with new graphics and sounds and changed with dehacked (The Weapons and sound should be good quality)

-One that is compatable with Vanilla Doom, Boom and/or Zdoom. No EDGE or Doom Legacy
__
Sorry, but i'm not in the mood to have my doom folder flooded with source ports :0

nope, darkening 2 doesn't have new weapons, that's why i told you to use it with immoral conduct, since immoral conduct has a full range of new quality weapons :o)

Rubilacxe said:

__

Try STRAIN. It's actually a partial conversion rather than a total conversion, but it's still pretty cool.

You can grab it from Ricrob's place (http://www.doomworld.com/ricrob)

One of the very best I've seen is Osiris. It's on cdrom.com, packaged with deutex and a batch file to mod the doom2.exe. Now you just load the osiris.wad and the dehacked patch into zdoom,
don't use the batch file.

More recent work, massm.wad, "The adventures of Massmouth". Great fun as well, and on cdrom.com.

bitstate said:

nope, darkening 2 doesn't have new weapons, that's why i told you to use it with immoral conduct, since immoral conduct has a full range of new quality weapons :o)

Ok, where do i get Immoral Conduct

Rubilacxe said:

__

*pinches self*

If I read this right, this man has no copy of Aliens TC yet! This can't be right. Fix it, bub. The all-time classic TC. Will scare the pants off you, guaranteed.