Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Anyone knows about animations?

Guest s999cop

hi, i've away for awhile. As you heard about "hellzealots"'s news, im working on the webpage. Just wanna ask would Anyone knows about making animations on webpage?

Please it's in geocities.com thans

I suggest you download a trial version of Paint Shop Pro at jasc.com. It only works for 30 days but you can get a crack at astalavista.box.sk so that's no problem.

PSP comes with Animation Shop, a little prog to make AVI videos and Animated GIF images (what you want for your homepage) with.

Guest Stealthy Ivan

Go get paint shop pro, its what I use for web pages and doom...

Guest Nuno Correia
Lord FlatHead said:

I suggest you download a trial version of Paint Shop Pro at jasc.com. It only works for 30 days but you can get a crack at astalavista.box.sk so that's no problem.

PSP comes with Animation Shop, a little prog to make AVI videos and Animated GIF images (what you want for your homepage) with.

That's very nice, publically endorsing use of warez when PSP is priced at a mere $100 (mere, in comparison with other similar tools).

Or, if you'd rather not spend money on the app, you needn't go for the illegal way. Maybe your school, college or something has a software license which you are entitled to use. I got my copy of 3DS Max from my Mom's college, for example.