Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

Hey,fod..tell slug../www.3dforum.com

Guest s999cop

Fod, i've been thinking where should make the best,easy forum..Dsclan and chronic both use bravenet, but the server isn't good at all...maybe i could tell ya when i come back, i'll be back in this weekend 2/17. Maybe you already overheard from chewy gonna get cable, and i'll get his AOL..so cya soon, try to tell slug maybe try to use other'server for the forums instead of that.

Maybe 3dforum? i created one , but it's confusing dunno how to use it

I am sure Slug being clan Chronic will take a lot of notice of me , doomserv clan :) NOT!
As to DS clan using Bravenet, you need to speak to Charlotte about that, but leave it this week, from my records she is entering her monthly cycle and probably not receptive to male input :)
Yeh Chewy told me he gets cable modem this weekend, I put off whoopassing him on ladder as a special favour until he gets his cable :)

Yer really trying to get yourself killed aren't you fod baby? Tired of life? :)

Guest Charlotte
fodders said:

I am sure Slug being clan Chronic will take a lot of notice of me , doomserv clan :) NOT!
As to DS clan using Bravenet, you need to speak to Charlotte about that, but leave it this week, from my records she is entering her monthly cycle and probably not receptive to male input :)
Yeh Chewy told me he gets cable modem this weekend, I put off whoopassing him on ladder as a special favour until he gets his cable :)

your actually not too far off the ball this time Fod
so i'll let this one slide
(if you find some sort of pun in this msg i'll slap you)^_^

Stphrz said:

Yer really trying to get yourself killed aren't you fod baby? Tired of life? :)

:) I always keep a huge supply of chocolate handy