Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

can't anyone of you take a humorous post

Guest s999cop

can't anyone of you take a humorous post ? does every single post has to be so seriou if others think my post isn't seriou, i could post some more serious posts instead of the humorous?

man, comon just few jokes

Guest ZarcyB

/me ponders what humour is
/me slaps s999cop around with a large trout
/me decides that wasn't funny

My big thing is sarcasm and I'll tell you almost nobody can ever read the tone over a messageboard.

Guest deathwarrior

http://deathwarrior.demongate.ath.cx/stupid_newbie.txt - 'nuff said

ZarcyB said:

/me ponders what humour is
/me slaps s999cop around with a large trout
/me decides that wasn't funny

Fish slapping, or whatever they called it, worked for Monty Python.

Guest JelloBiafra

I think bananas are much more dangerous than pointed sticks, as well as any other kind of fresh fruit.

the only thing i rememebr about math last year was this: bananas always grow upside down. my teacher always told us abotu hwo we forget everythign except wahts not important..aparently it was right...but then i do think bananas are important

Enjay said:

Fish slapping, or whatever they called it, worked for Monty Python.

It SAID :

'Don't complain, it's better than a poke in the ey with a wet fish.'

(as opposed to a sharp stick or a slap with the afore mentioned marine creature)

Guest Darkwing

After living through what most doomers (and half-lifers and unrealers and quakers) have lived through, how do you expect us us to have a sense of humour? We haves seen things, horrible things. I stay online every night for as long I can to escape sleep, if I sleep then I'm consumed by nightmares. Nightmares of the same horrors I have seen, I cannot escape my past. Sometimes I sit and wonder if I would go through them again, I surely hope not. But I know that if there is unrest I, and armies of doomers would be called to action. We have lived where common man has torn out his eyes in insanity and for that, I hope all the people of planet Earth salute us!