Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cacodemon Leade

DOOM MOD Idea..

Guest Cacodemon Leade

How about doing a DOOM Mod based of one of the Sonic games for the Dreamcast, which is called Sonic Shuffle, and do a DOOM Shuffle!!

the sega masscot in a doom mod that allone is just wrong sonic is dead and should stay dead

Guest D|RE
SaGa said:

the sega masscot in a doom mod that allone is just wrong sonic is dead and should stay dead

Agreed.

SaGa said:

Screw all of your hippy asses!! Sonic rules! (they should have never made it 3d tho) Sonic still stands as one of my fave computer games.

AirRaid said:

Screw all of your hippy asses!! Sonic rules! (they should have never made it 3d tho) Sonic still stands as one of my fave computer games.

rrrrrrrrriiiiiigggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt!!!!!! so you like blue hedghogs that run fast eh.

A spin attack would be a little hard to 'aim' in first person...Not to mention DooM is intended for things involving guns!,Where there guns in sonic? NOOO!

/Begin sarcasm/ OK, sure, that sounds like a peachy idea! Yeah, and while you're at it, while you don't give Mario a Plasma Rifle and Crash Bandicoot a Chaingun, and put in them in there own respective mods? /end sarcasm/ Put simple, this sounds like a freakin' STUPID idea!! Leave Sonic to the Dreamcast and DOOM to the PC!! Don't mix'em around!! DOOM Shuffle....heh.

Guest Cacodemon Leade

Um, I was actually leaving it more to DOOM, like it's like Sonic Shuffle, but it ain't like Sonic is in DOOM, I was talking about having DOOM Shuffle, one with DOOM Enemies, DOOM Items, you get the point.

Guest Aradiel

In the words of that horse from Ren & Stimpy who's name I forget:

'No sir, I don't think I like it.'