• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

skulltag sucks!

Guest s999cop

skulltag sucks!

i thougt it was good that can bring the whole doom situation hotter, unbelievably it's so cold and down...(sigh)

the points are :

*Bots are still not serious enough, facing to the wall?!

*Pretty much same maps as the last version

*gay-looking weapons

*not too many good-looking changes

Guest deathwarrior

dude, c/s. ever heard of it?

that was the main focus of the new version.

None of us care. Are you blind?

Love isn't illegal, why spend money on drugs to feel fucked.

Guest kristus

"*Bots are still not serious enough, facing to the wall?!"

Play C/S then. You think it's easy to code great bot AI? It takes time.

"*Pretty much same maps as the last version"

Doom had the same maps through al it versions. DOOM SUCK. Get real. More maps are coming. This is just a beta stage addon-

"*gay-looking weapons"

IMO Michel Niggel who made the weapons did a darn fine job with them. I ought to know cause I've been making doom weapons for 4 different projects.

"*not too many good-looking changes"

What do you want then? Md2's? OpenGL? Or are you just bashing the hard work the graphic artists have put into making the skins and textures?

---

Shut your mouth and open your eyes.
Skulltag is designed to stay with the original doom feel, and Carney is making a damn good job.

Guest Stealthy Ivan

Umm, no skull tag does not suck...! I would like to see you make some thing better. I have been building doom levels for years and the author of skull tag is a very talented level builder. It seems like he has put alot of time and effort into skulltag, and it is the best doombot program I have ever seen (even better than the cajun bots).

(SkullTag kicks ass...!)
Stealthy Ivan

Stealthy Ivan said:

Umm, no skull tag does not suck...! I would like to see you make some thing better. I have been building doom levels for years and the author of skull tag is a very talented level builder. It seems like he has put alot of time and effort into skulltag, and it is the best doombot program I have ever seen (even better than the cajun bots).

(SkullTag kicks ass...!)
Stealthy Ivan

Please don't use the "you can't say it's crap because you can't do anything better" argument. It's childish and illogicial.

Following that argument, people in places such as magazines and websites wouldn't be able to review things like music, films, games, and so on and give them a bad score.

Unless of course they were industry professionals, in which case, why are they reviewing something when they could be making something of their own?

dude the wepons look kool. i cant help it if youur looking for quake3 graficle wepons.

the textures rock. ive been now using skulltag for the base of my level making(single and multiplayer)

the new modes of play rock ctf rocks

the levels are kinda good (level 2 i look down on) but this is a beta. there will be a lot more dm looking maps later (and ihope as much as quake3 yaha

carnevil did so good of job on skulltag that black ops entertainment hired him( the makers of the fps bond games)