Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BORING US

Wow...this is real moronical...if you want to see some real dumbass boring conversations go to:http://forum.onecenter.com/fullgospel/55.shtml

Yeah, you have my permission to delete this POS message.
Though you don't really need it.

That's not the right URL... it works, but there's another guy who has WAAAY better merchandise than that. His have the game graphics and photoshopped stuff on them, and all that. I'm still trying to find his. I've been meaning to order for a few months but lost the damn URL.

Guest ZarcyB

In response to your sig... It's not "somebody set us up the bomb", it's "somebody set up us the bomb"!!!! Dammit if you're going to quote, quote it right!

I'm personally getting sick of hearing "All your base are belong to us" everywhere. It seems I can't surf the Internet without somebody boring me with that innane slogan. In annoyingness, it's nearly as bad as people who go around and say, "Whassssssup!" or "Is that your final answer?" Please, make it stop.

ZarcyB said:

In response to your sig... It's not "somebody set us up the bomb", it's "somebody set up us the bomb"!!!! Dammit if you're going to quote, quote it right!

Oops my bad!

This is better...