Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

want doom music? psx? pc? n64?

please check out my doom music ftp site. it has music from the psx, pc and n64 versions of doom. let me know what you think!

user: doom
pass: doom

maximum 5 users

ps. i know i already posted this. this is meant to catch more attention than my "screw napster" message.

I have a small question. What exactly is a FTP? (I'm pretty brainless, I know)

I understand it requires a special program to use it (whatever it is) can you explain it?

ftp stands for file transfer protocol. it's just like browsing someone's files, and you can download them. you need an ftp program. you can go to download.com and click on ftp. the best program in my opinion is bullet proof ftp, but cute ftp is also awesome.

I've download two songs from your ftp site...but the quality is pretty bad. Sorry for telling you this as directly as I do it here but I'm honestly. I've recorded also the PSX Doom music once ago. The quality is superior. I just thought you had *really* ripped it out of the PSX CD...hmm...then I figured out that the stuff is also only recorded.
Please don't blame for my post here, you can have a copy of my stuff to provide it on your side if you want :-)

No problem. There's only so much I can do with recording the sounds and working on them. Do you know if there's a way to extract the sounds and music from the cd? Anyways, I would gladly get your tracks off of you if they're better quality. I always thought mine were pretty decent. I'll email you a bit later (I'm at school now, and my email isn't set up here). Oh well, at least they're better than those doom64 tracks from that doom64 music site. ack!

Cool. I would be pleased to upload my tracks to your ftp. The stuff is all about 180 MB, 44 KHz, 128 bps. So please email me username and pass to upload. OK.

I tried several times to extract the sounds...no way...I don't know what format it is...nobody knows...no infos...nothing.