Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aradiel

Pewter Miniatures?

Guest Aradiel

Being a Warhammer 40k fanatic/Doom fanatic as I am, I was intrigued to hear that there are actual Doom models in existance. Is the Cyberdemon the only one available? Are they still being made? Someone please tell me where I can buy these, if they aren't available anymore, I'd be willing to buy them privately off anyone who has them for a reasonable price.

If you'd like to see pics of miniatures that I've painted, you can visit my website at http://nav.to/aradiel88

Anyone who is interested in selling these can contact me by either email or ICQ, although, ICQ is preferred so I can chat your head off about Doom too :)

Are..Warhammer 40,000 have not played that for a while, But
as for the Cyberdemon minatures or any others come to that try
ebay.com it an auction with good selection.

Guest Aradiel

I can't use ebay. My mom won't let me use her credit card.

They were many available:

Marine w. Shotgun
Zombie w Shotgun
Zombie w. Autorifle
Heavy Weapon Dude (Chaingunner)
Archville
Renevant
Mancubus
Pain Elemental
Cacodemon
Baron of Hell
Cyberdemon
Arachnotron
Imp
Pink Demon

I think that list is complete. I have them all in bigger quantities (arachnotron 4x, Cyberdemon 3x, Renevant 4x, for example) expect Pink Demon and Imp from which I have only one pack, but I would never think about selling a miniature for any price under no circumstances. They rock and in fact I would gladly buy the fifth arachnotron and the fourth Cyberdemon. Just today I got another parcel from the USA with miniatures. Tip: extract textures from Doom and built dioramas by making card models. Then you table top Doom will look fantastic.

The miniatures are all out of production, so you have to look for used ones.

Guest Aradiel

You wouldn't even sell one or two? Cause I could actually use em in a game. And if you aren't willing to sell them, do you have pics of them?

Peter Heinemann said:

They were many available:

Marine w. Shotgun
Zombie w Shotgun
Zombie w. Autorifle
Heavy Weapon Dude (Chaingunner)
Archville
Renevant
Mancubus
Pain Elemental
Cacodemon
Baron of Hell
Cyberdemon
Arachnotron
Imp
Pink Demon

I think that list is complete. I have them all in bigger quantities (arachnotron 4x, Cyberdemon 3x, Renevant 4x, for example) expect Pink Demon and Imp from which I have only one pack, but I would never think about selling a miniature for any price under no circumstances. They rock and in fact I would gladly buy the fifth arachnotron and the fourth Cyberdemon. Just today I got another parcel from the USA with miniatures. Tip: extract textures from Doom and built dioramas by making card models. Then you table top Doom will look fantastic.

The miniatures are all out of production, so you have to look for used ones.

You forgot the spider mastermind, if they made any of that one (I don't have a fuggin clue just trying to help out).

Aradiel said:

You wouldn't even sell one or two? Cause I could actually use em in a game. And if you aren't willing to sell them, do you have pics of them?

Cyberdungeon once sold these miniatures. They also had some nice pics uploaded (non-coloured, but primed figurines). They are not on their page anymore, but I have them and will send you the pics, and also the reaper-numbers of the miniatures by e-mail (low sized pics).

Guest Aradiel

Sure, that'd be great. My email is rzbd@home.com

Thanks.

MACVILEWHORE said:

You forgot the spider mastermind, if they made any of that one (I don't have a fuggin clue just trying to help out).

Spider Mastermind? I do not think they made it. Both Arachnotron and Cyberdemon were on top of the price list ($20.00). Arachnotron is already a very big and heavy figurine with a body of the size of a ping pong ball. So Spider Mastermind should be a bid bigger than their babys ... :-)

Aradiel said:

Sure, that'd be great. My email is rzbd@home.com

Thanks.

That all reminds me that I once thought about making silicone molds from the simpler sculptured figurines like demon or imp for duplication at low cost. Only for "private" purposes :-). Would that be a kind of hardware piracy? Some of the miniatures are made of several parts, all the floaters, the spider, even the cyb wears his head glued on his shoulders. But especially the spider and all other symetrical miniatures would be easy to make after some trials on mold making.

Guest Aradiel
Peter Heinemann said:

Double posted - cache error

What ever happened to those pics? :) Anyway, I gotta go. Please send me an email (rzbd@home.com) with the pics. We can talk there about this duplication of the model, which, of course, would be for private purposes >:)

Later folks. I'm expecting an email ;)

http://www.yee-haw.co.uk/unfy/
http://www.yee-haw.co.uk/unfy2/

http://jon.despayre.ath.cx/imp.png
http://jon.despayre.ath.cx/imp2.png
http://jon.despayre.ath.cx/beaut.jpg

I have a painted mancubus but can't find screenshots of it .

Peter Heinemann said:

That all reminds me that I once thought about making silicone molds from the simpler sculptured figurines like demon or imp for duplication at low cost. Only for "private" purposes :-). Would that be a kind of hardware piracy? Some of the miniatures are made of several parts, all the floaters, the spider, even the cyb wears his head glued on his shoulders. But especially the spider and all other symetrical miniatures would be easy to make after some trials on mold making.

I think its technically illegal but on such a small scale where theres very little demand I doubt you'd get in trouble.

Aradiel said:

Send cash.

Guest pickle_hammer
Liberation said:

Are..Warhammer 40,000 have not played that for a while, But
as for the Cyberdemon minatures or any others come to that try
ebay.com it an auction with good selection.

Ohohohoahahahahaaaaaaa...
Warhammer 40k conversions!
A chaos army with greater daemon of umm.. cyberdeamon?
Oh yeah... a complete army of doom conversions!!!
I'm excited... I'm gonna make one and post the pics... (squeals with delight)

Guest pickle_hammer
Aradiel said:

You can do money orders, cash, and cheques with ebay

Guest Aradiel

Alright, thanks guys. But I looked on eBay, I couldn't find any doom minis. Pickle hammer, I'm looking forward to those pics. I'd do the exact same thing, if I could find the damn minis :)

Here's a little idea. The newest Chaos God:

After the recent phenomenom the Imperium experienced, when the Adeptus Mechanicus machines would only play an odd computerized game called 'Doom' depicting death and destruction, a new Chaos God has arisen. Just as Slaanesh grew from the perverse pleasures of the Eldar, the newest God has been spawned from the huge amount of enjoyment of the Imperium's citizens playing Doom.

The new god's name is Cyberdaemonicus. It's greater daemons are Cyberdemons. It's foot-trooper type daemons (Like Khorne has Bloodletters) are Imps.

Heheh. I'd even be willing to author a 'Doom 40k' codex :)

And also, can anyone find these darn minis on eBay? Maybe I didn't know where to look.

I own:

3 troopers
3 sergeants
3 imps
3 space marines
2 chaingunners
1 mancubus
1 revenant
1 lost soul
1 cacodemon
1 archvile
1 arachnotron
1 pain elemental
1 baron of hell

I don't have the demon or the cyberdemon unfortunately.