Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Thanks to KingElvis for the great psx music!

Thanks a ton dude! The quality is excellent! I'm listening to them now and comparing them. Yours blows mine away!

Some of them are shorter, though, but I'll work on mine sounding better for those tracks. I know what the problem is when I recorded mine. I was using my TV card going through the cable (coax cable) which sound sucks through. The sound is much better with the PSX plugged straight into the Sound Card.

But with your MP3s, that's less work for me! Thanks man. Thanks a lot. For anyone who wants these files, they will be up later on today or sunday in a seperate dir called "psx doom (ripped by KingElvis)" and "psx final doom (ripped by kingelvis)". My CD tracks (openning music, club doom, etc) will still be in my dir, as well as my tracks that are longer if you'd like to hear the longer version but lower quality.

Seeya!

By the way, which tracks are for which levels? I know what tracks the tracks are for 11-21, but what about tracks 1-10?
And you said there was 180 megs, and there are only 115. Are there more to come?

...well the connection sucked while I'm away. There are currently tracks 21-33 missing. I just started the upload one minute away.

Please erase track21...the file is broken due the connection abort...I will upload it again :-)

since you're there, a few questions:

with track 6, i can't find it anywhere in the doom games. i would assume that it's final doom level 6 fistula, but it just doesn't sound right

with track 10, it doesn't seem to start in the same place as psx doom level 10 paradox.

so what's the deal with these?

...some tracks are shorter because all tracks have only the data until they loop. That took a lotta time to figure out.
I've also tried to cut the tracks in a format that allows you to play all tracks one by one but sounds like it's one big track or if you repeat one track it sounds like a loop.

...and please say they are recorded by me, not ripped :-)

Thank you for supporting my stuff !

elbryan42 said:

since you're there, a few questions:

with track 6, i can't find it anywhere in the doom games. i would assume that it's final doom level 6 fistula, but it just doesn't sound right

with track 10, it doesn't seem to start in the same place as psx doom level 10 paradox.

so what's the deal with these?

Hmm, difficult to find an answer:

1.) It's ca. one year away I've done the recording

2.) The "special editing" I've done because of loop and so

PSX --> PreAmp --> PC

I had a SB LIVE! that time, now I have a TerraTec DMX Fire. Much better I think.

I've edited all that stuff with Cool Edit Pro and some extra filters installed.