Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fraggle`

our resident gangsta

Guest fraggle`

i did some quick investigating of escos claims to have "grown up in brooklyn, NY". resolving his IP reveals his isp as "mpinet.net":

ùíù BitchX: 216.53.216.71 is 216-53-216-071.ppp.mpinet.net (216.53.216.71)

the funny part comes when we visit the mpinet website:

We Are ....

MPInet is a provider of turn-key Internet services based in Central Florida. These services include high-speed Internet Access, world-class Web Development, World Wide Web Server Management and Co-Location and Web Marketing services.

so you live in NY eh? uh huuuuhh.....

I think, after your investigations and "proving" Nightfang wasn't x-daemon we can take that with a pinch of salt :)
Besides, I traced him, and it's Ali-G :)

he's mentioned before that he lives in florida, and growing up in an area and currently living there are two different things
research better next time

HA, HA, HA, HAAA!! You have gots to be da single most bored, f*ckin dork I have ever seen on da web. Number 1 as gooberman listed below (by da way good lookin out bro, you mah dog!) I now live in florida but if ya actually read mah other post (which you probably didn't ya iliterate mothaf*cka) I lived in brooklyn, NY for 15 years. More specifically Coney Island ya lil b*tch! Wow, he tracked mah Ip address...should I piss in mah draws now or wait till I'm done f*ckin yo b*tch (and by da way, that ugly b*tch is loose!). And since ya found out all dat info, it wouldn't be too hard for you to probably find where I live. Well go right ahead yo, cause I sure as f*ck couldn't give two sh*ts about yo punk *ss, ya hoe! You is just anotha f*ckin hater stressin over mah lifestyle, when you should probably be busy worryin about yo own *ss, instead of startin beef wit someone ya don't even know! Secondly, I AIN'T NO F*CKIN GANGSTA, so suck mah d*ck, and swallow what comes out! I is just a hard workin boricua, who is tryin to get ahead in mah life, and I ain't got time for hatin p*ssies like you. I ain't about ta change mah lingo for some lil online b*tch, just because he don't like what he sees! You should come down and meet some of mah peeps...they'd probably r*pe yo *ss! Thirdly, I could be from texas or washington, and still talk dis way, what da hell you gonna do about it! There are people from all over da country who talk like dis.. NY ain't all about gangstas and killin', ya prejudiced mothaf*cka! HA, HAAAAA... So let me finish by sayin.....
FUCK YOU HOE!!
Have a nice day ya b*tch :) | One finga salute for ya!
..|..
P.S. as for nightmare...just keep runnin yo mouth, we all know that you ain't gots no mind of yo own! You was probably one of those kids in middle school who used to have every girl in da school givin' him wedgies and takin his lunch money. I got yo wanka right here in mah pants, biatch!

P.S.S to those of ya'll that is watchin out for me...much love ya'll, I sees ya! I got nothin' but love, baby!

heh, heh.. welcome to da weird part of town, jonny boy! By da way, love da sick little fish, why did ya pick it?

esco said:

*Fetches the windex and paper towels. Again.* ::sigh::

I also fell out of my chair and broke my headphones....

No more coffee at the computer for me.

Damn.

esco said:

Umm, someone trying to sound "cool" by "talking" like eminem accusing another person of having no mind of their own.

Ever heard the word "hypocritical"?

No-one is objecting your lifestyle or how you talk. We're objecting to how you WRITE. Only losers who think that it's "cool" write in accents. It's not cool. It's very, very sad.

Oh yeah, and it seems that you're having trouble with your sexuality, the number of references you make to queers, male rape and your penis. Don't worry, I'm told it's best to just get it out in the open. I'm sure your "peeps" would enjoying raping your ass, and you would too.

yo, uhh how can I put dis... oh yeah, I know... I may like eminems lyrics, but dat is one sick mothaf*cka, that no one in their right or WRONG mind would wants to imitate. While I'm glad dat fool got himself a grammy (the marshall mathers lp and slim shady album were both tight), I wouldn't want to chill with dat wacko, white mothaf*cka. As for talkin' like him, all he talks about is killin people, includin' his moms and his wifey. Yo, my moms might piss me off, but there ain't no way in hell I would let no harm come to her. And as for mah lady, naw, if any nigga even puts a hand on her in a way she don't like, I'll kill dat motha f*cka, and dats just bein' real. Eminem and me ain't nothin' alike, but of course I don't expect you ta undastand that, cause you is probably used to people that act and talk like
me f*ckin wit ya. Well dat be yo hangup...get over it.

P.S. now that I have tried bein civil, since I know dat ain't gonna work wit ya, and you is probably thinkin on how ta be a smart ass again... Go fuck ya self, ya prejudiced mothaf*cka! It's a free country an as long as I ain't hurtin no one, you and any other haters can kiss my puerto rican ass, cause I'm here to stay, like it or not. So you can either be straight or be mah hoe, cause you can't even seem to write more than one tiny paragraph and I can rag on someone like you for years! And as for any of ya'll that think I'm fake.. just cause ya'll can't be what you wants ta be, don't mean that I'm as full of shit as you are. As ya'll notice I usually * out a letter in every fowl word I use, so if any children be readin this, they ain't gots to see no fowl language. But in this case, I just want ya ta know that I seriously mean FUCK YOU, YA BITCH ASS HATERS!

NiGHTMARE said:

Umm, someone trying to sound "cool" by "talking" like eminem accusing another person of having no mind of their own.

Ever heard the word "hypocritical"?

No-one is objecting your lifestyle or how you talk. We're objecting to how you WRITE. Only losers who think that it's "cool" write in accents. It's not cool. It's very, very sad.

Oh yeah, and it seems that you're having trouble with your sexuality, the number of references you make to queers, male rape and your penis. Don't worry, I'm told it's best to just get it out in the open. I'm sure your "peeps" would enjoying raping your ass, and you would too.

Dang you is one stupid hoe... I have made one or two references to rapings altogether, and I have not said anything negative against homo-sexuals (they are not called queers, ya f*ckin racist!). The way ya speak, you accuse me of being gay, as if homo-sexuality is something to be afraid or ashamed of. I sure as f*ck ain't gay, but everyone is entitled ta live the way they want, as long as they ain't hurtin no one else, ya facist c*ck-sucka. And as for mah d*ck.. I made one reference to dat a while back to another loud mouth, b*tch like you, who was hatin on all of doomworld! I don't take dat fool personally, but hey if he gonna f*ck wit me, I'm gonna f*ck wit him, and have some fun in da process. And you must be interested in what I gots in mah pants, because you remember what I said so well. AWWW, what's da matter, does the way I act scare ya!? As for da way I write... I ain't gonna make myself out to be somethin' else in life that I ain't just to please you and a few other hoes, like yoself. If ya don't like it...LEAVE, cause I ain't goin nowhere. So what ya gonna do now, huh p*ssy! I ain't gotta be cool or impress no one on dis f*cked up lil planet, so what da f*ck would I care what you or yo peeps think. Here are some numbers for ya, try to follow me numbnuts..

If 600 people in my state hated me, that would still only be
about 1/10000000th of the population, which is an insignificant number, if ya asks me. UH-OH, dats right biatch, you is talkin to a smart mothaf*cka. SURPRISE, SURPRISE, now you and yours is really gonna hate me, because people like me are gonna take over yo shit eventually, and leave ya'll in da f*ckin dust. Chew on dat for a while, mothaf*cka!

Guest XDaemon

Hah! Here we go again, another flame war. Well..."war" is such a strong word, its more like "mind games". The trick of is to make yourself sound smart and try to outsmart your enemy.

Funny actually, because this would be an ENTIRE different scene if we all met in real life.

Please, are you all really THAT bored? Dont you people have some kind of project that your supposed to be doing?

yo, no doubt kid. Believe it or not I feels ya, but since them fools below wanna beef, well I gots ta do what I gots to do. But you is definately right about how different things would be if we all met... I'd be the short, puerto rican n*gga that rolls up wit his peeps... and they would be da mothaf*ckas runnin' and screamin for god's mercy. These f*cks is just bored and is tryin' to hate, but it's all gravy because I couldn't give two shits about their existence. F*ck them n*ggas, yo!

P.S. where did ya find dat gargoyle pic, it looks like firebrand from demon's crest (on snes). Where is that thing from?

esco said:

heh, heh.. welcome to da weird part of town, jonny boy! By da way, love da sick little fish, why did ya pick it?

Thanks, its all my own work
http://mewse.alkali.org/pfnav/

esco said:

yo, no doubt kid. Believe it or not I feels ya, but since them fools below wanna beef, well I gots ta do what I gots to do. But you is definately right about how different things would be if we all met... I'd be the short, puerto rican n*gga that rolls up wit his peeps... and they would be da mothaf*ckas runnin' and screamin for god's mercy. These f*cks is just bored and is tryin' to hate, but it's all gravy because I couldn't give two shits about their existence. F*ck them n*ggas, yo!

P.S. where did ya find dat gargoyle pic, it looks like firebrand from demon's crest (on snes). Where is that thing from?

As much as your slang and ebonics annoy the piss out of me, Demon's Crest is the best SNES game in existence. Nice to see that you're somewhat cultured at least. :)