Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

GOD DAMN PEOPLE can we stop!!

please let us stop with this damn esco flaming, he gave us doom64 shit. many of u are acting like little children with flame throwers. lets stop this flaming war, but i am not supporting esco if he is really a drug dealing gang banger. besides he gave a little action to the doom fourms but it has gotten old and childish so esco can u make it so we understand u better and to all the rest stop flaming him. besides these fourms are for DOOM "NOT FLAMMING" if u want a flamming fourm email ling about it and maybey he will make one. So lets end this little war before it gets annoying and is dragged on for weeks. i am sure esco was just trying to get something out of u all and he did, he is most likly a kid looking for kicks but if he is a gang banger he will run into someone like me one day, i have done undercover work and helped police arrest about 20 drug dealers in my area. besides why would a drug dealer work so hard with doomers anyway? so just cut him some slack he did something with doom64 most of us have not or can not even do. so i will say it one last time stop these gay ass flame wars they disapoint us elder doom players, not to say i am old or anything