Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mewse

to all da haters

i was just peepin' this forum ta get mah doom on, and all i be seein' is hate for mah man esco, you people must be trippin' to think we gonna change da way we talk for a bunch a haters like y'all.

we don't need no white ass computer fags tellin us what to do, so y'all can just fuck yourselves

respect!

yo, why you gotta hate me bro, don't bring him into this, he's a hater just like you are, so stop getting all down on me or else i'll have to bust you up for real

Guest Darkwing
deathwarrior said:

amen

wow!!! Mewse is a racist freak!

Guest fraggle`

bloomin' 'ell my son, i tell ye i've 'ad about 'nough of this bollockin' aba'at esco. If ye can't beat 'em join em I say. I'm now talkin' like a bleedin' cockney, aren't I?

And to esco: no messin aba'at or ye get a slap. Take off every zig. A fiver the lot of 'em. For great bleedin justice sunshine.

Yo, you mah dawg mewse! Good lookin' out, bro! It's good ta see someone really feelin' me on here.

Darkwing said:

wow!!! Mewse is a racist freak!

Wow, darkwing is a lil bitch! You wouldn't run yo grill if me or him was standin' in front of ya, so close yo hole, and bend da fuck back over, ya hoe!

Guest fraggle`
esco said:

Yo, you mah dawg mewse! Good lookin' out, bro! It's good ta see someone really feelin' me on here.

um, hate to break this to you but hes taking the piss