Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
esco

Read dis slowly.. I'm only gonna say it once.

(Just a quick note.. If anyone SERIOUSLY does not undastand a term I use, see the bottom of dis post. There are mad translations down there.)

Yo, dis here is post is so ya'll on doomworld know wuzzzup! Even if ya'll is cool wit me, ya wants to be readin' da whole thing.
If ya don't know what's goin' on, don't be so quick to run ya mouths (like pickle hammer), because if ya hate on me, be ready to get cussed and dissed da fuck out. Here we go...

First off... to all of mah peeps out there that has gots mah back.. much love goes out to all of ya'll! I ain't gonna list all ya names here, because I don't wanna send no beef yo ways, because people would start flamin' ya'll too. I know who ya'll are, and I'm workin' on somethin' right now dat I'm hopin' ya'll will like. So keep yo eyes peels and yo head up.

Second off... to da haters.. da way I write is not dat hard to undastand (see da bottom, again), if ya read da post slowly and try to comprehend what I be sayin'. I find it funny, dat the ones sayin' they can't undastand me are da ones with so many grammatical and spelling errors (I use a lot of advanced words too, but ya'll ain't pointin' those out , now are you?!) Also, why is it dat in one breath some of ya'll is sayin' dat ya can't undastand me, and yet you can somehow be replyin' to what I'm sayin in mah post. That's called hypoc.. no in my terms, BS! I'll try ta write neater, but for DA LAST TIME, I ain't changin' mah flava!

The term is called reading and comprehension (and yes, we all should have learned it in kindergarden), but apparently a number of ya'll can't read, and the others just don't want to take more than 3 seconds ta read a post. Try reading a post twice, even a long one (like this one) only takes me thirty seconds, to da max.

And if ya'll seriously can't stand da way I write, than just don't be readin' mah posts. It's not hard to avoid them, considerin' the fact that MY NAME IS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM!! And if that's too much for ya'll haters, well then too bad, because it's a free country and I can write any way dat I want.

Third off... da word nigga, which 1 or 2 of ya'll mentioned. Let me explain soemthin'.. that is a term used be URBAN MINORITIES (generally, although some of my white skater friends use it too, and they is mad cool, best believe dat!) to describe another guy or a friend (example: dat's mah nigga Joe! He mad cool!) It is in no way a racist term, and if ya'll was ghetto like me you would undastand dat. I also referred to myself, and no one else in dat post, so why da hell would I be racist towards myself? Huh, can ya answer dat?

On the other hand... da word "nigger" is very racist, and is generally used to describe african-americans and now even latinos. It is generally used by racists, southerners, and rednecks, not no dang minorities. As for other minoroties takin' da way I used "nigga" offensively (notice da different spelling and context of usage), they are basically considered two totally different words.

Ain't no other person in mah life (except for literally one) ever asked me not to use dat word around them. And I mostlyt hang out with minorities (italians included of course, believe me it ain't no color thing. I would hang out wit somebody even if they was purple!), so I know what da fuck I be talkin' bout. As for dat one person who asked me not ta say it round him.. he was an african friend of mine, and I apoligized and didn't use dat word when he was around (much love Sha Sha, Rest in peace bro ;( ... )

Of course, no one mentioned dis at all, they just whined about how hard it is ta read what I write. You gots ta bee kiddin' me, right? Of course now that someone mentioned it, some of da haters are gonna use it as another dumb excuse ta flame me. Go right ahead, I could care less. It will just prove how full of it some people are.

FOURTH OFF... I AIN'T NO GANGSTA! I DON'T ROB, RAPE, OR KILL PEOPLE! I DON'T PULL WEAPONS ON PEOPLE, I DON'T DO DRUGS, I DON'T MISTREAT DA LADIES (speakin' of which, where are the lil' honeys of doomworld at?) AND I DON'T EVEN GET IN FIGHTS MUCH AT ALL (of course if ya'll haters got in mah face and run ya mouths like some of ya'll do, I'd fuck you up bad, believe dat. And the fact is, most "normal" people would too).

Some of ya'll even have da balls ta say dat da way I write, and that when people be talkin' like me, it denotes unintelligence. To those haters I'm just gonna flat out say FUCK YOU! That is a RACIST view that is commonly held by preppy, or rich people in general, usually whites! Especially da idea dat because I talk dis way, I gots ta be some kinda gangsta. Da term is "ghetto" for people like me, you uneducated pricks! How da hell can anyone say that talkin' or writin' a certain way says how smart someone is! That is what you call a STEREOTYPE, and things like dat have been known ta start wars!

Fifth off... for da record, I am a 22 yeard old, PUERTO RICAN
(you know.. boricua or latino) MAN, who lived in brooklyn, NY for 15 years. I have lived in florida for da last 8, and even though ya sriously ain't gots ta worry bout gettin shot, it's too borin out here. Maybe I should go live in miami, or somethin.'

Ya'll haters would know this stuff about me already, but apparently some of ya'll can't read (I only said it THREE DAMN TIMES! Once again, reading and comprehension, people! Good goin' fraggle and nightmare, real genius work there! Ya'll hopefully saw their posts). Pay attention when you be readin' somethin' or don't waste your OWN time!

LASTLY (whew, almost done)... I AM HERE TO STAY! I will not be banned, or leave, and no, my computer is not in bad shape! So learn ta live wit me. The only way they would possibly ban me is if I was stalking someone (like trackin' them down, da way fraggle was doin') or threatnin' them (like liberation did... ooohhh scary! <- 13 year old). And it would have to be on da forum, so belive me dis will never, ever happen!

As for da fowl langugae... no more stars (*), but I'm not gonna use those words as much around here. Of course, if someone starts hatin' on me I WILL cuss them out to da fullest (and make yo mama jokes), best believe dat! Of course if it's a lame post (like liberation or pickle hammer, dang kids! I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOUNG OR OLD PEOPLE, JUST PEOPLE WHO ACT IGNORANT AND EXTREMELY IMMATURE, LIKE THESE TWO!) I'll be ignorin them, or only writing a line back, just ta piss them off more!
If it's someone redundant (like nightmare or nodus) who just keeps sayin da same dang thing, I'm gonna ignore ya completely! You'll be surprised to see a response from me more than a line long (unless it's somethin' REEEEEAAAALY good, in which case... let's play!). As for da rest of da haters, ya don't even stand out in mah mind at all, just bounce da fuck out into da sunset, and keep goin!

I know that da minute ya'll get done readin this, some of ya'll is gonna be jumpin' to run yo mouth again. Well go right ahead, I could care less. Like I said unless it's really good, or makes a point in mah mind, I'm gonna ignore ya, brush ya off and laugh. One line sentences don't say much, so for people like ya'll, dat's what I'll be using! I'm gonna talk wit mah peeps here on doomworld, ask questions when I need help, download what I want and have a good ol' time.

If anyone one of ya out there in doomworld considers yaself to be one of da haters, than obviously ya know ya fucked up, so do somethin' about yoself! If ya wants ta stay a hater, just go fuck yoself, cause you ain't nothin' but a bitch ta me.
Dat's it and I'm out!

Translations: Hater- someone who is jealous or don't like my style, aka ASSHOLE!

yo- if ya don't know this one, give up now! Just playin.'

just playin'- means just joking.

BS- stands for bullshit

Peeps- mah friends, the ones that got mah backs, much love ya'll!

Much love- my way of sayin' thank you (but better) to mah real friends, hard to desribe...

Fam- stands for family.

mah flava- means my style

achtung- means... what da, wait a minute! WHERE DA HELL DID THIS COME FROM! Gots ta stop playhin' wolfendoom so much! Love them wads, though!

boricua- a puerto rican, it's a slang term after the boricua indians that use to inhabit the island!

bein real wit ya- bein honest, from da heart!

reading and comprehending- reading something and fully understanding it. NOT PARTIALLY UNDERSTANDING IT!

keep ya head up- don't let people make ya sad, don't belive their shit.

li'l honeys or wifeys- means beautiful, NICE ladies, where are ya'll doomworld honeys at? I know there gots to be at least a few of ya'll up in dis piece.

up in dis piece- means in this place

nigga- an urban term, generally used by minorities to desribe another person or friend. Not at all racist

nigger- very racist, use it around me and get knocked da fuck out, on da real!

get fucked up bad- means get beat up bad!

on da real- means seriously

bounce or bounce out- means leave

ya'll- used by urban people and also country people. Very common, if ya know what ya be talkin' bout.

feel me- to understand me, agree to da heart with me

fullest- means completely

peace out or I'm out- means see ya later or bye

Da rest of mah words is easy enogh ta understand (Da=the, mah= my, ta=to, yoself=yourself, see a pattern yet). So unless ya'll don't take da time ta learn, you should be able to feel what I'm sayin' to da fullest! It's also mixed once in a while, meaning instead of ta, I might just say to. Dat's da way I write and talk!

Guest Aradiel

Well, I don't even have to read the post, and I know what it says. Stop the ebonics.

Ok I don't now why im saying this, but it seems the right thing
to do, Im sorry for sturring loads of shit up on sunday but i'm
not sorry for having a go at you in the first place( Which started when you called Nightmere a "english prick") which I
found offensive.

And im not 13 and it was you're vault that i threaterned you (not that im planing to do it again)as you where pissing me of
big style.

2/ Personel i don't give a fuck how much peaple swear as long
as its not over the top,

"like liberation or pickle hammer, dang kids! I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOUNG OR OLD PEOPLE, JUST PEOPLE WHO ACT IGNORANT AND EXTREMELY IMMATURE, LIKE THESE TWO!"

I never wanna hear this shit again from you as i was not being
Ignorant or immature i was standing up for myself, AND who was it
who started on the shagging your mutha, female cousin etc. shit You, now thats immature, (and was lame).

okey done

I hope what i've done is THE ADULT thing to do here...

Aradiel said:

Well, I don't even have to read the post, and I know what it says. Stop the ebonics.

Nope, no way, uh-uh, not happanin', nyet, nine, no' (spanish accent), not even at da end of time. Does that cover it?

P.S. READ DA POST!

Liberation said:

Ok I don't now why im saying this, but it seems the right thing
to do, Im sorry for sturring loads of shit up on sunday but i'm
not sorry for having a go at you in the first place( Which started when you called Nightmere a "english prick") which I
found offensive.

And im not 13 and it was you're vault that i threaterned you (not that im planing to do it again)as you where pissing me of
big style.

2/ Personel i don't give a fuck how much peaple swear as long
as its not over the top,

"like liberation or pickle hammer, dang kids! I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOUNG OR OLD PEOPLE, JUST PEOPLE WHO ACT IGNORANT AND EXTREMELY IMMATURE, LIKE THESE TWO!"

I never wanna hear this shit again from you as i was not being
Ignorant or immature i was standing up for myself, AND who was it
who started on the shagging your mutha, female cousin etc. shit You, now thats immature, (and was lame).

okey done

I hope what i've done is THE ADULT thing to do here...

Okay, I'm sorry everyone but I gots ta respond ta this one...

When I called nightmare an "english prick" I was reffering to him in a different way than him (and some other goons) were thinking. Let me break it down for you...

ENGLISH- his nationality, PRICK- what I considered nightmare.

I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THE ENGLISH RACE AT ALL, JUST HIM. YOU TOOK IT AS A RACIST STATEMENT! YA NEEDS TO PRACTICE THAT COMPREHENDING THING I TALKED ABOUT (nothin' personal, some peeps take things da wrong way).

As for slingin mud at ya, I had fun wit it (at the time), cause you seem like you is either a little young... or ya don't think before actin' on stuff. And ya get riled up too damn easy! If ya don't hate on me, and leave me be, I won't mention ya or bother ya. BUT, IF YOU DO BE HATIN-' you will hear things one THOUSAND times worse than what I wrote above. Because, I ain't gotten evil on no one here... yet!

Okey well said, to be honest i don't mind the way you type it
was (at he time) something to rip the piss out of, but now im cool and yea i do get pissed of Quick (so for everybody Remember That!).

So no one give any shit to esco no-more! Happy now esco?

oh and my signatures gone im next post.

Ditto! (By the way ESCO, just so you know, I can understand you perfectly. My brother speaks that way every once in a while and i've gotten used to it and i know what it all means) :)

I hate to repeat myself, but I feel like I should take an obvious side in this matter...It's really pissing me off seeing all this esco attacking. I like Esco...His Doom64 contributions are quite good. Now that I thought about it for a while, I think that it's cool to see a touch of personality in the way he types. It adds some flavor to these sometimes bland forums. I'm still not completely convinced that he's from Brooklyn, though, simply because I don't really know the guy, but I do think that it's wrong to go after him just for the way he types. Let it go. Esco is a shining example of generosity in this community. I may not be black, but most of my friends are. I showed them all this fiasco, and we all say the same thing...Esco, me and my hood here in Minneapolis got your back, man. You know why we got his back? Because HE was attacked first! He didn't do anything to provoke you guys, you just came out of the blue insulting his dialect in his typing so we think he had every right to fire back with all he's got. Honestly! What the hell is up with that? A war over his typing style? UNBELIEVEABLE! Leave him the fuck alone! I'm sick of this shit!

esco said:

nigga- an urban term, generally used by minorities to desribe another person or friend. Not at all racist

Sorry, but you're full of it. If that's the case then why did you '*' out the "i" in "nigga" in your post a while back? Hmmmm?

http://www.doomworld.com/forums/general/messages/12157.shtml

That jog your memory any?

Fact is chum that word *can* be as racist as the original word.

Oh yeah before I go I'd like to remind you of something else you said:

As for you not knowin anyone who talks da way I do...what da f*ck has that got ta do wit anything! Ya probably don't know any of the people in yo hood who talk or act like me, because they is probably too busy robbin yo punk *ss to talk wit ya.

Way to fuck up shithead. You just painted people who talk in a certain way as criminals.

You tried to insult me and made yourself look like an ass in process. You don't fool me chum. No way in hell you are for real....

This could be a good lesson for those who just have to read academic texts and publications all the time.

A chance to know "whazz" goin' on :-)

...but difficult at all with no practice.

Stphrz said:

MUAHAHAHAHA, YOUR QUOTES DIDN'T WORK!!

OK, if you wanna get technical, nigger isn't a racist term. It's just common knowledge that's how it's used. Or used to be. My cousins happen to be black and call eachother and their friends niggers, all the rappers (black ones mostly) call eachother niggers, the black kids at my old school run around calling eachother niggers and laughing. Point being, it's not an offensive thing anymore, and if every black person I've come across has no problem using it, then neither do I. It's the equivalent of white trash for black people, and if any black person tries to start a ruckuss over a white person using the word nigger, then I'd say they sure as hell are the racist definition of nigger.

I just don't like the word. No matter who uses it. I still think it's racist. I feel there's just too much bad history behind it for it to ever be redeemable, whether it be in the context of it's use or in some altered spelling (ie: nigga etc).

Liberation said:

Okey well said, to be honest i don't mind the way you type it
was (at he time) something to rip the piss out of, but now im cool and yea i do get pissed of Quick (so for everybody Remember That!).

So no one give any shit to esco no-more! Happy now esco?

oh and my signatures gone im next post.

Hell's yeah kid, we cool! But let me give ya some "ghetto" advice... when someone gots ya mad, never let it show like you did. Cause if ya do, much like me, anyone wit some skill will keep raggin' on ya! Chill yo, and be a little calmer. I learned dat da HARD way, when I was growin' up (don't ask)! EXCEPT wit people like STPHRZ, I'll get to him in a minute :] (BIG SICK SMILE)! Peace out yo!

X-Blade said:

Dang yo, what is so important about me bein' from BK? Is it some kinda sacred place to ya, or somethin'? Get off it, bro, it may be sacred to me, but dat is because some of mah fondest memories is from them ghettos, and that's real.

How about this.. I lived on 2980 west 28th street, in the coney island area, near the rides and da west 8th street aquarium! Check a subway map, and if ya look carefully, I would have been somewhere on the peninsula, on the bottom of the map (coney island is not actually an island, cause it's only surrounded on 3 sides by water), near where the d-trains service ends (the train might have changed in da last 8 years, but I doubt it in this case).

If ya still think I is fake, well that's yo bad. But, there ain't nothin' else I can say. Most people wouldn't even have gotten a response about somethin' stupid like dis from me, but since you is tryin' ta watch mah back, I figured I could at least show mah gratitude. Besides, why do I have ta be from NY to truly be ghetto (at least, dat is what it sounds like your sayin. If not why is it so important)? Not all new yorkers is like me at all. Peace out, son.

Stphrz said:

I just don't like the word. No matter who uses it. I still think it's racist. I feel there's just too much bad history behind it for it to ever be redeemable, whether it be in the context of it's use or in some altered spelling (ie: nigga etc).

Yo, I ain't gonna even repeat mahself to you about da starrin' things... read da post AGAIN, SLOWLY!

Some people might have found dat word offensive I figured, but then a minute later, when I thought about it again, I thought I was just trippin' or somethin.' So I left dat word in, plus if I left it out I would have felt like I was bein' fake. Because I never refer to myself as a GUY or A MAN, I say A NIGGA! And LIKE I JUST SAID, I was referring to MYSELF. WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE PREJUDICED AGAINST MYSELF, YA FLAMIN' FOOL!

And I got news for ya, dick... any word, if used as slang or in da wrong way could become racist. For example, suppose I started calling all white people, spooks! If da word caught on, it could become da next fucking nazi term. As I said before, I AIN'T RACIST AGAINST ANYONE OR ANYTHING (except wasps and bees, I hate them little fucks, slaughter em all! But they are fun ta watch workin'!). Just because something CAN be something else, DOES NOT mean that it is.

Lastly... who da fuck, you callin' shithead, ya lil' toy bitch! This is why I said dat shit to ya, because the way ya run your mouth to me, ya acted like ya didn't like people like me at all!
Ya came off, as a fuckin racist yoself, bitch! Most people dat act like that have had bad experiences wit ghetto niggas and ladies, so I figured I'd fuck wit yo peanut-headed self a little. Looks like it worked.. :] BIG SICK SMILE. I didn't make no one look like nothin' because don't nobody round here hardly think I'm god or somethin. Give me a freakin' break!

READ MAH POST AGAIN, and if after me sayin' dat I wasn't bein' racist ya still wants to be offended by dat word, then you is obviously just lookin' for beef, or bein stupid! As for me bein real, I would probably have ta jam mah boot down yo throat for you ta feel me, and I ain't about dat. So FUCK YOU, plain, simple, and to da point, HATER!

esco said:

Dang yo, what is so important about me bein' from BK? Is it some kinda sacred place to ya, or somethin'?

I'm not saying it like it was some sort of sacred place. What I really meant was that I couldn't be absolutely sure because this is the internet and you don't know anything for sure just by IPs. My bad, yo.

I feel ya, gawd (that's another way of sayin' bro or kid)! But let me tell ya, da way I see it, I be 22 years old. If I ain't gots ta lie to mah own moms and dads, why da heck would I lie to some peeps on a forum. Dat's grand scale stupidity! The idea of da web is it's anonymous, so people can chill, be honest, and relax (that's my opinion, anyways...).

But I get what you is sayin' kid. We cool!

esco said:

"Because I never refer to myself as a GUY or A MAN"

Why not? How is that being fake? Why not refer to yourself as "me"? Or is that being fake too?

Also, why would you even have a flash of hesitation about your choice of words?

It's bein fake because that just ain't da way I talk! Obviously ya just don't get it... oh well.

As for dat flash of hesitation, believe it or not (and ya probably won't) like I said the first time, I WAS TRYING NOT TO OFFEND PEOPLE! I figured dat I was pretty green (meaning new) here and I sure as hell didn't wants ta piss da whole crew off!

But, the way I have lived, I figured that nobody would give a damn. Apparently, you are the only one that does. Read my signature below... it's basically means like da way I am or don't. It's your call yo.

You started da beef cookin', so it's yo job ta cut it off if ya wants. Dat's on you cuz, nothin' personal, I don't give a dang either way. And dat's just bein' straight (means honest) wit ya! Most of the other peeps round here is cool wit me now, so you might want ta think a little before ya starts hatin' again. Because, I ain't explaining dis stuff to ya again!

i got your back man

cept for this stuff

"Especially da idea dat because I talk dis way, I gots ta be some kinda gangsta. Da term is "ghetto" for people like me, you uneducated pricks!"

so instead of labelling you as a criminal, we should label you as poor? how about we don't assume anything, heh

"Third off... da word nigga, [...] It is in no way a racist term"

sorry, I don't buy that. it isn't a racist term to you, but you don't have to worry about being racist as much as us good ol' white boys do. that's why I don't like the word, and I don't like to see you write it because you could lose even more credibility in the eyes of the people that already had a problem with the way you talk.

anyways, keep doomin, peace out

-mewse

esco said:

It's bein fake because that just ain't da way I talk! Obviously ya just don't get it... oh well.

As for dat flash of hesitation, believe it or not (and ya probably won't) like I said the first time, I WAS TRYING NOT TO OFFEND PEOPLE! I figured dat I was pretty green (meaning new) here and I sure as hell didn't wants ta piss da whole crew off!

But, the way I have lived, I figured that nobody would give a damn. Apparently, you are the only one that does. Read my signature below... it's basically means like da way I am or don't. It's your call yo.

You started da beef cookin', so it's yo job ta cut it off if ya wants. Dat's on you cuz, nothin' personal, I don't give a dang either way. And dat's just bein' straight (means honest) wit ya! Most of the other peeps round here is cool wit me now, so you might want ta think a little before ya starts hatin' again. Because, I ain't explaining dis stuff to ya again!

Nope. You're right, I'll admit I don't really understand. Anyone who hasn't lived your life could not possibly. If they claim to then they are lying. No? I'll also admit you pissed me off. Not by how (your style) you said things, but by what you said, and what you meant when you said it. All the shit talk in between (mine and yours) means diddly.

After all, where was I during the major cuss out sessions? Wasn't there was I? That was because I didn't have any issues with your typing. I never asked you to be anything different, did I? It was that one post of yours that set me off (you know the one).

If you think I hate you, I don't. If you think I won't stick to my guns when the rest run, you're wrong. Everyone has their prejudices. I sure do. I try not to though. If you say something I disagree with, I'll call you on it. So what if I'm the only one who gives a damn.

You don't want to continue? That's ok. I've said my peace and the last word is yours if you want it.

Lüt said:

MUAHAHAHAHA, YOUR QUOTES DIDN'T WORK!!

OK, if you wanna get technical, nigger isn't a racist term. It's just common knowledge that's how it's used. Or used to be. My cousins happen to be black and call eachother and their friends niggers, all the rappers (black ones mostly) call eachother niggers, the black kids at my old school run around calling eachother niggers and laughing. Point being, it's not an offensive thing anymore, and if every black person I've come across has no problem using it, then neither do I. It's the equivalent of white trash for black people, and if any black person tries to start a ruckuss over a white person using the word nigger, then I'd say they sure as hell are the racist definition of nigger.[/quote]In fact, the word "nigger" (which I highly disapprove of, by the way) is derived from the word "niggard", which is simply a "niggardly" person or someone who does not conduct themselves respectably. It's viewed as a racist word today, no doubt about that, but it's root defenition includes anyone who conducts themselves in that way, whether they're white, black, chinese, etc.

Of course, "respectable conduct" is a hard term to define as well. There's a large grey area when it comes to "how you should act/dress/talk".

Guest spacedog

klhkl mmmfkk dfdfoiio dfdf.b.bkk aarrrrrrrrr munky!

Translations:
klhkl = that
mmmfkk = took

Ahh, couldn't be arsed.
But wouldn't it to be easier to write in conventional english, rather than having to provide translations all the time?
also, that took a lot more than 30 seconds to read

esco said:

felt like I was bein' fake. Because I never refer to myself as a GUY or A MAN, I say A NIGGA!

I am sure if a policeman arrested you and during course of arrest said "got you now you effing nigga" YOU and your lawyer would have the biggest law suit going and have about 10,000 people demonstrating outside about police being racist, don't even try to deny it